012||Marcus Rashford

CHILDISH

CHILDISH

IT HAS BEEN around five hours since marcus had left the house for his game and ever since, i had not heard of him, probably because i hadn't even checked my phone. i was too engulfed in the assignment that i was determined to finish on time but the lack of hours to complete was only adding to the pressure but it felt like a punishment for leaving things last minute.

Just as i began to focus once more after gazing at the wall for around ten minutes, i was too into my thoughts that i had almost missed the sound of the front door shutting and within seconds, footsteps tapped against the staircase and his large frame appeared through the door.

 "i'm so sleepy." he whines and collapses on the bed in front of me.

"marcus... you know how i feel about outdoor clothes on the bed" i nudged him, seeing as he was spread all over the bed.

Marcus nods, "fine, whatever." he groans as he removes his shirt and trousers.

"and a shower please" i added, noticing his glistening skin.

"no, i want cuddles." marcus complains, turning to me.

I shake my head with a frown. "you can't have seriously left the changing rooms with no shower" i complained. "get off the bed, now." i glared at him.

"what? you're so mean, it's not like you never get sweaty" he groans, pouting.

"marcus, come on, you're meant to have a shower every night, you know this." I complained again.

He grumbles and sits up, "fine, a shower won't kill me." he gets up and walks off to the bathroom, turning on the water. 

I watch as his figure disappears into the bathroom. "god, i don't know what's wrong with you today," i said, surprised by how clingy he was acting.

His voice can still be heard from the bathroom, but it's slightly muffled, "i'm tired and sweaty. that's what's wrong."

I chuckled at his response, returning to work on my laptop once again.

After a few minutes, he walks out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel on his waist. He leans on the door and looks over at me, "want to cuddle then? or do i stink?" he smiles.

"mhm, in a minute i've just gotta finish this assignment" i replied my eyes stuck on the laptop.

"alright but after you finish your assignment, I need those cuddles!" He slumps his way towards me, a bit more awake after his shower, and lays down on the bed, still visibly tired.

I turned my head to face him, noticing he only had a towel on. "marcus, go put on some clothes"

"fiiiiine, what's so wrong with cuddling without clothes?" He teases, heading off to his closet.

I scoffed "marcus come on, why are you acting like a big baby?"

He groans, "i want to act like a big baby." He mumbles, slipping on a pair of boxers and some nike shorts. He forced his legs to the bed, throwing himself beside me, making the mattress sink.

I chuckled at his childish actions "anyone who would see what you do on the pitch would've never guessed you're like this at home" He lifted his head out of the pillow, looking up at me.

"football is a stressful game you know, what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch." marcus yawns and cuddles up against me with a smile, "plus I get to be like this, because I love you"

I rolled my eyes playfully, typing on the laptop "mhmm, perfect excuse" i felt his face brush against my arm as he watched me work.

"so you're not going to say it back?" he raised his eyebrows.

"i love you too, baby" i said, pecking his forehead.

He sat up, moving closer with a smirk, then buried his face into my shoulder. I caressed his hair with my free hand, trying to focus on my work.

Marcus's lips brush against my skin, his warm breath tickling my neck. He wraps his free arm around my stomach, restricting my movement.

I felt his arms grasp harder onto my waist. "what's wrong baby?" I rubbed his back, comforting him.

"you're taking too long" he whined. "i'm comfy like this" he spoke against my neck.

He lifts his forehead up, so his lips could reach the crook of my neck, placing a few kisses.

"yeah, well now i can't do anything" i glanced down at his veiny arms, extending over both of my arms.

He pulled away, laughing softly at my attempt to type, "then put the laptop down and cuddle me." he teases, pulling me closer and kissing along my shoulder.

"marcus, i've got a deadline" i groaned, seeing as it was getting late.

"deadlines can wait. what's the point of life if not to cuddle with your beautiful girl?" he whined at me.

"why are you deeping it, marcus" I laughed at him being dramatic.

"I need cuddles, like right now." Marcus presses his lips against my neck trying to prove his point.

He grumbled when I didn't react to him. "hmm? you want me to bite harder?"

"no thanks, you're so childish sometimes" I dropped my laptop to the side as he instantly sprung on top of me.

His lips cover mine in a kiss, his hands caressing me. His body pressed against mine making me feel small against him.

He looks down at me with a smirk, "what did you think was going to happen when you put down that computer?"

"definitely not getting attacked by a grown man" i laughed at him as he frowned at me.

"well, when i want cuddles, i get cuddles." he smirks, presses me against the bed, and straddles my lap, placing his head on my neck once again as i drew circles on his back.

Soon enough i heard light snores, and my legs started to feel numb as i was practically carrying him. I turned off the lamp, carefully sinking under the duvet as he slept peacefully on my chest.

!AUTHOR NOTE!📝

he's so young in that GIF 😭 but anyways i had to write another marcus one bc who's gonna stop me??

REQUESTS ARE OPEN BTW SO FEEL FREE TO SEND IN ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO READ💓

(remember to interact with my chapters and follow my account, thank youss 😁)