010||Gabriel Jesus

STOMACH PAIN

STOMACH PAIN

I AM CURRENTLY lying in bed, feeling quite weak, rather than energized after my four-hour afternoon nap, reason being random pains throughout my stomach and the feeling of nausea that took over my body.

I call out for gabriel but there was no response from his end. Suddenly, i feel like my stomach pains are getting worse. I lay down on the bed, still feeling dizzy and nauseous, wondering if maybe i should stay in the bathroom to avoid any mess.

"babe?" I sigh noticing he left my side. I clutched my stomach, searching for him.

As i enter the living room, i find gabriel sitting on the couch and talking on his phone. It seems to be a work-related call judging by his behavior, he doesn't seem to notice me yet.

I lay on the same couch, extending my leg over his lap, waiting patiently for him to finish, but as my stomach churns, i grasp my sides in pain.

Gabriel stays focused on the call, unaware that i'm in pain. I hear him say, "i'll be at the place in 20 minutes." gabriel ends the call and looks up, noticing me lying there. Just as he was about to say something, I held my sides in pain.

"you okay, hun?" he asks, seeming worried.

"y-yeah, i'm just feeling some stomach pains," i tell gabriel. "really, bad stomach pains."

He looks worried, "where does it hurt?" he takes a deep breath and puts his phone away.

"why don't you sit up and tell me where exactly it hurts?" he asks, seeming a bit concerned."do you want to go to the hospital or something?" he adds.

"nono just-" i feel a stream of vomit crawl up my throat, making me rush to the bathroom.

"oh god" Gabriel said, following me to the bathroom.

I rush to the toilet and start vomiting, causing him to panic." should i call an ambulance? do you feel worse? do you need anything?" he asks while holding my hair back.

"i'm fine babe... i don't know it just woke me up" i groan again.

He sighs in relief and starts helping me clean up, when he's sure that i'm alright, he helps me get comfortable on the bed." maybe you should rest for a bit. i'll go get some water for you." he says, getting off the bed.

As he leaves the room, i hear him call out from the kitchen, "do you need an extra blanket? do you think you'll be cold?" he asks, sounding concerned.

"i'll be fine" i uncomfortably shifted in bed "can i just get a bag to vomit in? i'm too tired to get up and i don't think that one would be my last" i say, rubbing my stomach.

He returns to the room with a plastic bag, smiling when he sees me shifting in bed, trying to find a comfortable position. "don't worry, i know you need to rest and i'll take care of you. i don't want you to move unnecessarily," he says.