021||Jude Bellingham

NEW YEAR'S PARTY

NEW YEAR'S PARTY

THE PERVIOUS MONTH took a toll on jude and i's relationship as we decided to part ways after seven months, leaving no time for either of us to heal before i was invited to new year's party held by his mother. 

It left me in deep thought, if i should let our situation prevent me from having fun and to once again spend time with his family who i very deeply love and created a deep bond with each of them within the months jude and i have been dating. 

The same day jude and i broke up, i got a visit from denise who was clearly upset and came to me for an explanation to why we broke up as jude wouldn't want to open up to her knowing she'd always take my side, she'd always told me that jude and i were perfect for eachother but her words just made me want to see him again, or to even hear his voice.

The amount of times i had declined denise's invites, just made me feel bad. She was a second mother to me and nothing could change that even if jude and i were no longer together. i hesitantly agreed to come, knowing i'd encounter him atleast once.

"mum, what is she doing here??" he groaned quietly, complaining to his mum.

"i invited her, i know that things ended between you two, but she's still a part of the family and it's only right that she's here." she explained calmly but with a tone implying that jude should drop his attitude.

"i guess so, just don't deliberately make us talk or whatever you have in mind" he stated, knowing how his mother would be.

"behave yourself jude" she sternly said, before turning to continue her talk with other guests.

"yeah yeah sure" he mumbled, staring at me silently, obviously still holding a grudge.

I sensed his eyes on me ever since as i attempted to avoid looking at him but failed as my eyes automatically clicked with his, i awkwardly threw a smile trying to give the impression that i was completely fine with the both of us the the same room.

My conversation slowed down with tchouameni as he traced my gaze, realising i was now staring at jude who was too busy in a conversation with a group of people.

"jude's obviously still not over you" he said, his voice was too low for anyone to hear at loud music, but loud enough for me to hear.

My head snapped back to him as soon as i processed his words, as i cursed myself for hinting that i still cared about him.

"do you mind if i ask why you two broke up anyway?" he began, nothing more than just curiosity leading him to ask.

"jude didn't tell you?" i replied, slightly shocked.

"no, he wouldn't talk to me about it, i tried asking multiple times but he would shrug it off every time, i thought it's for the best if i never brought it up again but seeing you two here is making curious" he continued, waiting for me to say more.