Prologue - Atoot Rishta

**********************************

Humne apana saphar bina jaane hee shuroo kar diya tha... lekin humne apana raasta pyaar aur khushiyon se bhar diya tha... aur agar ab humare raah kathin ho sakatee hai... to kya ham toot jaenge... nahin... kyonki hamaara rishta ATOOT HAI!!!!!!!

**********************************

ATOOT RISHTA

2. Hurting each other But sharing the    Pain.....

In Hospital

After 10 hours....

One by one all went to ICU nd Cried asking him to wake up...but mahir didn't respond..

Now all are are looking so pale and sadness is only visible on their faces..... it's like they lost their hope.....but vihu is having some hope....

All of them are waiting outside Now...Meera is also there sitting with them...

Vihu was looking so pale like he doesn't even have any energy....he didn't wanted to eat....but Kabir firmly told him..
That if he don't eat anything then how can he be energetic when mahir wake up...so they somehow convinced him to atleast drink a juice.....Even though he is fine now...We can't say he is......Without mahir waking up and embracing him and kissing his forehead...he won't be fine....though vihu is still holding on to a very thin line of hope...he is very near to break down.....but he want his Bhaiya...to hold him.....he want him to do that soon....he can't hold more....he just can't......

Kabir is standing leaning backwards on a wall and closed his eyes......The memories of him and mahir...only came to his mind...few tears fell down from his eyes....Mahir is not just a friend for Kabir...he never was...Kabir always sees him as his  younger brother...
In ashram days, mahir was too naughty...he always gets in one or another trouble...and Kabir always saved him...He scolded him...he beat him....he care for him...he loves him only as his younger brother...
He had always fought with persons who are all messed with Mahir.....he didn't leave Him in any situations.....Kabir was there whenever Mahir wants to hold on...but Now Kabir wants Mahir to hold him...he so desperately want him to....

While Sid, He is pretending to be strong and giving hope for all of them there....but actually he himself is getting scared in passing each seconds.....Sid was very young when he joined the ashram...Sid was very rude towards everyone there... he didn't obey anyone....But he totally changed once Mahir Malhotra stepped in his life.....His love and care changed the rude young sid into a Cool but Fire sid...he was never a security for mahir...but a brother.....As for Sid...Mahir only gave him a Happy Life...
He can't see Mahir unconscious in hospital bed...He just want mahir to wake up...and hug him....he want to cry in his embrace....

Anu is totally different from others...
She knows that she loves Mahir...but she didn't confess.....she is not ready to that..or we can say she is scared too...But now she is scared like hell that Anything will happen to mahir....she just can't hear something like that....she composed herself from crying...
And hoped that he would wake up...but her hope is coming down by each seconds..After her brother Mahir is the one who always stood with her...From childhood they had been Best friends.....She prayed to God...she want to see his Soft smile soon...and also wants to hug him..... Nothing should Happen to Her Mahir....

Meera looked at there faces...no one can say that they are just friends...they are A Family..! Absolutely A Family who cares for each other and stays together...she too prayed that mahir should wake up soon...

All of them has their own emotions towards mahir...but they all want him to wake up Soon......They will be shattered if anything happened to mahir.....

After 1 more hour....