Chapter 14

Sun rays peeps inside vihan's room. Where Mahir and vihu are sleeping.Vihan's head near Mahir's chest and Mahir's one hand hugging vihan from back and another on his own head. Mahir frowned when the rays fell on him. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at vihan. He kissed his forehead gently and a cute smile approached vihan's lips. Mahir too smiled with that gesture and took vihan's hand gently in his hand and checked it. It's looking better now but vihan winced lightly when mahir touched it. Then mahir stood up without disturbing vihan's beauty sleep. And laid him properly. He went to fresh up but not before closing the curtains as it would disturb vihan.

When mahir came back after fresh up,he saw vihu is already up and sitting on the bed with a cute pout. Mahir walked to him.

"Kya hua Mera bacha ko? Subha subha muh kyu bana rakhe ho? Haan"

He can't help but pull his cute cheeks.
His cutie pie!

Vihan looked at him with a angry face and swatted his hands. And then turned other side.

Mahir with a cute smile 
"Arey! Ab Maine kya Kiya? Gussa kyu ho bacha?"

Vihan looked at him with corner of his eyes, he can see mahir is gonna hug him the next second so he quickly got up from the bed and went to fresh up making mahir hell confused with his behaviour

"Kya hua hai is ladka ko?

Mahir asked himself after a minute and shook his head knowing well he will come to him soon.

Mahir is sitting on the dining table chair waiting patiently for vihan to come. The boy is literally testing his patience level. He was already late for college. And he is yet to eat breakfast. Mahir very well know why he is intentionally taking this much time. That's when the sudden realisation hit him. So this is why he didn't talk to him properly in the morning. But yet he woke up himself not wanting for the another round of scolding. Mahir shook his head with a small chuckle with his realisation. He isn't forcing him to go college today. The scratch wasn't so huge or it isn't that much painful for vihan as he himself said that.

That's why mahir asked him to attend today's class yesterday itself but vihan as usual throwed tantrums which earned him a little scolding. Cuz now it became a habit for vihan to casually skip his classes. Then atlast when exam comes, he is worrying about his notes. So now mahir is very clear on making sure he doesn't skip his classes unnecessarily.

When he was thinking all this, vihan came down on the stairs like a normal person making mahir's eyes widened with a amused smile.

"Arey waah! Finally Aaj Mera vihu ko pata chal gya ki stairs me kaise aana hai. Kya baat hai! "

Vihan glared mahir for his sarcasm to which mahir stopped himself from laughing. Then vihan sat down to start eating but he is yet to say a word to mahir.

Mahir sighed. And started to eat. He saw vihan playing with the food instead of eating it. A small smile played on his lips and Memories clouded his vision.....