Chapter 11

Scene starts with....

After some days....

One Sunday Morning!

Vihu woke up at 8 o clock am.
Setting a alarm..

He is getting ready...he is having wide smile in his face...as today is Sunday....mahir will be home.... that's why he woke up early to spend time with him

Vihu came down and didn't saw mahir in the living room...he searched in the kitchen and his room... he is confused now. Where will he go on Sunday?he called him...

But became more hurt and upset after mahir said that he is on a important meeting and asked him to call later...

At night

Vihu slept without having dinner. He spent his day only by playing video games for some time and writing his assignments notes etc.....and he just ate snacks...he skipped his lunch...and now slept..

Mahir came home totally tired...he sat on the sofa tiredly closing his eyes....he drank 4 cup of coffee and 1 sandwich in the whole day. He is very hungry but too tired to even eat that....he went to fresh up...

After getting fresh up, he went to see vihu..
He saw him sleeping and went near him..
Kissed his forehead....and went to the kitchen to make something to eat..

While he was cooking he felt a pair of hand hugging his waist....he smiled and pulled him front

Vihu is rubbing his eyes

Mahir- vihu aise rub mat kar

He said taking his hand
But vihu took it again there and started rubbing

Mahir swatted his hand not so gently
And vihu whined

Bhaiyaa

Mahir-maar khayega dubara aise Kiya toh

Vihu pouted and turned his face
Mujhe aapse baat nhi karni

Mahir- U shouldn't have rubbed it idiot maine kya kiya haan?
He asked casually and started doing his work

Vihu turned and started shouting...with teary eyes making mahir flinch...

Aap mujhe bhul gye ho...2 weeks se aap mujhse bilkul bhi time spend nhi kar rhe ho...daily late aate ho...aur subah bhi jaldi chle jaate ho....apka ek chota bhai bhi hai bhaiya yaad nhi hai na apko?  apka kaam hi apko important hai na mujhse bhi.....ab mai aapse baat nhi karunga.....

Mahir felt bad. He should have talked to him atleast.

Mahir tried to take him in his embrace, vihu is crying now...but vihu took a step back..

Vihu- jao ap...abhi bhi kaam hoga apko.....
Why are wasting your time with me bhaiya? Ap mujhse bilkul bhi pyaar nhi karte ho?

Mahir- vihu... I'm sorry bacha....aise kuch nhi hai....me tujhse sab se zyada pyaar karta hu bacha....idhar avo tu pehle

But vihu didn't

Mahir suddenly felt his head spinning

Mahir- vihu I'm sorry
He tried to speak loud but he could only mumble

Vihu wiping his tears saw him holding his head and went to him immediately

Vihu- bhaiya....bhaiya....kya hua?...
He held him...and asked

Then mahir fell on his shoulders unconsciously making vihu scared like hell....

Vihu- bhaiyaaaaaa.....

Vihu sprinkled some water on him but he didn't woke up...then he called Akash...
And Kabir...they both came and told it's bcoz of he skipping his meals...not taking proper care of his health...which made both of them angry....Anu too came with Kabir..
Akash said he will gain Consciousness in morning and asked them to make sure he didn't skip meals.