Chapter 23 - The End of Abeer Rathod!

A/n - Hello! So here is the next chapter, after long time...Sorry for the wait. Hope u will like this chapter. This is the first time I'm writing something like this, Pls tell me how's it. Drop ur genuine reviews! I'll be more than happy!

As I told i updated!
It's 5k+ update!

If u have any glitch that u can't able to do in-line comments inform me pls!

I wrote the chapter today only, i didn't edit it, so there may be any mistakes...Sorry I will edit it after some time.

Thank you!

Happy reading!!

Mahir entered inside the ICU ward. The beeping sound of Mechanical ventilator, heart monitor and IV pump are being heard there. He slowly took the steps towards Vihan's bed. His hands are attached with the drips. Mahir's eyes are already having the dry tear drops, seeing him laying on bed without consciousness is making him miserable.
Mahir sat on the chair beside the bed and took hold of Vihan's right hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. And held it close to him as he bend down. Helpless tears fell down from his eyes. He looked up and wiped it. And then gently carressed vihan's head.

"Tujhe pata hai vihu, Jab Mai tumhe pehli baar dekha tha na..wo forest me..Tum apne maa ke saath the.. tumari parents ki accident hua tha bacha..Your mom was very close to die that time...Tab main waha aaya tha..Aur Mai dar gya tha wo sab dekh ke...Your mom asked me to take u with me. I was very scared mai unse bahut baar pucha tha ki..Unko hospital le jane ko...but she denied. And u was crying hard. That's when she asked me, to raise u like my Little Brother, Mujhe tab kuch samjh nhi aa rha tha. I was constantly asking her for help, but she didn't listen..shayd unhe khud pata tha ki..she is going to die. I agreed to take u with me.. I promised her, I'll keep u happy always and I'll give u a good life. She handed u to me, trusting me with ur life. Aur Jab Mai pehli baar tujhe apne baahon me liya tha na, Tum ek sec me Rona band kar Diya tha bacha...U was looking at me with that cute doe eyes.
And then she died." Mahir closed his eyes and a lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Opening his eyes, he looked at vihan who is still laying same there without any movement. Mahir's heart is beating fastly.

"Tumhe pata hai..Tum zid pe bilkul mere jaise ho. Bachpan se vihu." He chuckled with teary face.

"Jab Tak Mai aake kuch khilao, Tum kuch khate bhi nhi ho. Aur mere haath se khate hue tumare chehre me ek smile jo aata hai na... That's what I'm living to see vihan. Tumari chehre me wo Khushi, That is the only thing I want to see in my life time vihu." Tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Orphanage aane ke baad, U was happy with me..Jab bhi rota tha na... I'll take u in my arms and just like that u will be giving me that Billion dollar smile the very next moment. Lekin tumne mujhe kuch bulaya hi nhi. When I asked u to call me bhaiya, I still remember, how innocently u was looking at me." He chuckled remembering that day.

"Fir jab mujhe laga ki, I'm forcing u to do that...I told u that u can call me anything. Tum na vihu..Bachpan se mai jo bhi baat pehle hi kehta hu na usse tum aaram se hi samjhoge..And that's what happened there. Us din mai cycle se gir gya tha aur pair me khoon aa rha tha..Tum bahut ro rhe the vihan.. That's the first time u called me.."bhaiya" and I cried. Wo aansu Khushi ke aansu the bacha...mujhe chot ki khyal hi nhi tha..I just hugged u and held u close to my heart" He placed another kiss on his hands.

"That's what u vihan. Jaan ho tum meri! I cannot live without u bacha. Mahir Malhotra is nothing without Vihan Malhotra. And u decided to leave me na, Idiot hai tu vihan. Ek baar tu uth Jaa, Mai bata ta hu tujhe. Kya kya kiya hai na tu iss ek hafte me. You scared 10 years of my life vihu...I won't let u scare me for another ten years. Whine, throw tantrums, do all u could...But I'm telling u, I'm going to ground u for life. Mujhe chod ke jaane ki soch bhi kaise aa sakta hai tujhe...I love you vihu, bacha hai tu mera..Pls don't Leave me Bacha.." He cried holding his hands.