Mahir Vihan Moments!!!

(A/n- Not the continuation! I'm writing this part bcoz I have written 2-3 chapters only as sad scene and also i should continue it in upcoming chapters. But i myself want to read some cute funny scenes of Vihan and mahir. So here it is! Hope u will also like it!)

(My first update with 5K+ Words!!! Hope u will like it!)

Happy Reading!!

Vihan sitting on his bed with angry look folding his hands. His bhaiya promised him on taking him to beach, theatre for newly released movie and he said he will spend time with him in his 2 holidays of Saturday and Sunday! Yesterday also he left with a excuse of meeting and today too! Today as Sunday morning, Vihan woke up only to get to know that his bhaiya had left for office very early and he had placed a sticky note on his bed side table informing that he will be back by afternoon. After reading that vihan tried to call him but it is switched off, May be Mahir would be in any meeting.

"Huh! Mujhse bilkul pyaar nhi karte. Main baat nhi karunga iss baar bilkul bhi nhi"
He throwed the pillows and blankets and got up to fresh up.

He ate his breakfast with a sad face. He played videos games but closed it within few minutes. He is upset with mahir and he has no interest on doing anything. So other than getting more annoyed he silently went to sleep in Mahir's room.

Mahir had just came home. It's already evening.He has to go Delhi for some very important meeting.He knows very well pacifying vihan for that will be very tough. Already he broke his promise of spending time with him. And now this. Mahir is having a headache. The day was very hectic for him. He couldn't even have a cup of coffee until Kabir drag him. Just before coming home, Kabir dragged him to the canteen and made him eat a sandwich and drink a coffee. After that, he is feeling much better.He has to prepare for the meeting at night itself and he should attend it the next morning at sharp 8 o clock. His schedule is very tough right now. In between he has to pacify his kid too. Mahir, only prayed for patience! He stepped inside vihan's room, only to see, him sleeping cutely!

"Vihan uth...vihan...bacha...utho...jaldi"
Mahir shook vihan but vihan is not nudging at all.

"Vihan utho bacha..." Mahir rubbed his eyebrows. And shook him.

"Vihan...uth...na" he pulled the blanket only to hear a shout from vihan

"Mujhe sona hai" Vihan shouted angrily. He was intentionally doing that. Mahir Glared the boy who again covered himself in the blanket.

"Ab uth rha hai nhi tu?" He asked firmly but got no response back.

"Thik hai. Tu so ja. Mai Jaa rha hu Delhi, kal raat hi aaunga. Bye. Good night!" Mahir with annoyed angry face was about to go back but Stumbled back when vihan tightly hugged him from back.

"Aap jhut bol rhe ho na?" Mahir could feel that he started to cry in his voice. He sighed and turned to him engulfing him in a warm hug.

"I have to go bacha. It's a very important meeting" Mahir gently carressed his head, vihan is sobbing.

"Mujhse bhi zyada important hai bhaiya...pls mat jao na" vihan hugged him tightly and cried out loud.

"Vihu...vihu...idhar dekh.." he cupped his face and placed a kiss and wiped his tears.
Vihan's cry slowly started to stop.

"Tujhse zyada important mere liye kuch bhi nhi hai vihan! I know i promised u. And I'm really sorry for breaking it. But I'll make it up to you bacha. Ye meeting isiliye important hai kyuki isme we are getting new clients! Pls bacha samjh na..bhaiya kabhi Bina koi important wajah, aisa jaata hu kya?" Mahir made him sit and asked him while vihu looked at him with teary eyes and pout.