Chapter 15 - Truth Revealed!

By the time, the person who is speaking from other side on the call, totally broke vihan with his proofs and words. Vihan became numb. He don't know what is happening around him. His world crumbled into pieces. The very thought of thinking something like that sent shivers to his spines. But now, after witnessing and hearing something like that, he can't say that's not a true. But he isn't ready to accept it though.  Why is god doing all this in his life all of a sudden? An unstoppable tears are streaming down from his eyes. And his eyes became dark red in colour. While the person,Otherside is having a smirk. Vihan closed his eyes for a moment and the memories rushed in front of his eyes. With a loud sob escaping from his mouth, he opened his eyes,blinking away the tears, he dialled the number again and  started to speak.

"Mujhe kya karna hai?" Vihan asked, his voice is full of pain and sadness.

"As I said before, You should leave him. Aur haan, Don't try to do any smarty works vihan, bcoz it will cost only your bhaiya's life. Even now my men are with your brother." Abeer Rathod, A man who wants nothing but to destroy Mahir Malhotra. He wants mahir to cry all day. And for that, he can do only one thing, that is separating vihan from mahir. And he will do that for sure! That he promised himself.

Abeer, was once a good friend of mahir. But he started to cheat on him for money. He leaked all buisness details of mahir and that cost so much loss for mahir and Kabir. So  once mahir caught him, he broke up from his friendship and made him get arrest. After that, Abeer faced so many humiliations. On that day itself, he decided to take revenge on mahir. And he worked on it.

So now what he did is,

Flashback

When vihan attended the call,

"Hel...hello"

"Hello! Mr

"Hello! Mr. Vihan Malhotra! Kaise ho aap?
Oh...haan wo picture dekhe toh apka bura haal hogya hoga na. Oh oh... Don't worry Wo sach nahi hai. It's just a editing. Kitna acha edit hai na!" Abeer stopped with a chuckle. While it took a minute for vihan to register what he said in his mind.

"Who the hell are you?" Vihan yelled on the call that Abeer has to remove his mobile away from his ears.

"Don't shout vihan! Just listen to me. Calmly. Hmm." Abeer said and stopped for a second, and vihan was about to shout again but stopped when Abeer started.

"Tumare bhaiya ke baare me baat karna hai mujhe" And that got vihan silent.

"Kaun ho aap, mujhse kya baat karna hai?"
He spoke rudely. And that's when he heard a knock on his window.

The security team waited for 10 mins but vihan didn't start the car so John came to check.

"Send them back right now vihan" The warning in his tone didn't go unnoticed by vihan. He gestured John that he is in call and John gestured him with his watch that it's getting late for clg. And vihan opened the window.