Chapter 21 - The Unexpected Turn of Events!

Vihan gazed out from the car window

Vihan gazed out from the car window. He is blankly gazing, while his mind is thinking only about Mahir. It's pouring outside, and vihan's eyes are also flowing out and uncontrollable tears, with silence. Abhimanyu sat beside him, and took out his laptop and started to do some work. It will not be easy for vihan to get along. But he is glad that his brother understood the situation and took the wise decision. But he don't know why vihan is behaving like, he lost some thing...... something like that, he cannot live without! Abhi tried to have a talk with him, but vihan neither listened to him nor he responded to any thing, abhi asked. Abhi sent his security team for some other work, so they are not coming with them. When abhi asked, Vihan denied to eat his dinner...too. Though Abhimanyu won't accept it. He let him as he could understand something is really off with the boy. But still he will try after some time. They are nearing to the Airport. Vihan suddenly gasped loudly.Abhi looked at him with a startle.

"Kya hua Laksh?" He rubbed his back,when vihan started to take heavy breaths...!

"Bha..bhaiya..bhaiya..." He repeated the same, with a panicking tone. He could feel his heart beating soo fastly! The more he is going far from his brother, the more he is losing himself!

"Lucky...kya hua bacha..?" Abhi tried to pull him in his embrace, but he pushed him and was about to open the car door, he is not having any idea of what he is doing, Abhi pulled him back firmly.

"Kya kar rhe ho Laksh?...." Vihan didn't let him finish and started to let out loud sobs.
He is crying, Abhi got tensed. What happened to the boy suddenly?Abhi offered him water,  Vihan didn't took it.

"Drink it..kya hogya hai tujhe achanak?"

"Mujhe bhaiya chahiye...." Abhimanyu gasped!

"Laksh tum..?" Vihan looked at him with pleading eyes. Abhimanyu could see, how much those eyes are pleading him . But he don't know why he is asking like this.

"Pls take me...to... him...pls.." Abhi got tensed, what happened to this boy?

"Laksh...look at me bacha...kya hogya hai...batao?" Vihan started to take heavy breaths...he hadn't ate anything, in all this he just forgot that, he should eat some food.
And he drained out, all his energy only in crying! So now it's making him feel like , he will faint. And he is almost close to that. Only if Abhi knows about it, he would have made him eat something.

Vihan cannot even think about his consequences for what ever he did in this two days!, he will that face with in few days. His BROTHER is going to roast him alive!

(A/n - Guess who will be that BROTHER?... hehehe)

"Mujhe bhaiya ke paas jaana hai...I can...not...leave...him...!" And the next second, they saw the flash of light from a vehicle and they gasped. A truck came opposite on that empty road. It came intentionally in the wrong way and collided with the car....though the driver managed to drive in other way, the truck came speedily and hitted the car. Vihan shouted for his bhaiyaa...while Abhi shouted laksh.....and tried to protect him......and the next second they are lying half on the car...and half on the road....in a pool of blood. Though Abhi tried to save him, Vihan got injured severely near his heart by the glass pieces.
And his head was injured as well. Blood is oozing out from every where of their body. The truck driver, checked whether they are are dead or not...and once he was sure, that they are Not responding, he took out his phone and made a call to someone and informed him, who laughed like a Mad person! Then the truck driver walked from there, he was wearing a mask, so that he won't be captured in the camera. But his truck number can be shown in the camera.  The driver of Abhi's car is also badly injured. No vehicle passed that road for few minutes, then came a car.....The person who came there was Meera! Once she saw that, she rushed to that people. But when she saw Vihan there...she gasped in shock and called the Ambulance the next second. She was driving alone, the hospital is just a few minutes distance from there. She could see no one passing that road, she could not even ask for a help there. She had the first aid kid with her, as she is a doctor. She did some first aid for Abhi and luckily he opened his eyes....he panicked and started to turn around and see vihan...his head killed him with the pain, as he was injured there.