Chapter 18 - Worst idea and it's Consequences!

Vihan is crying, having no idea to stop. And his cry is making mahir tense and scared. The boy is just crying like anything, he can clearly see that, vihan is struggling with breathing too, but what shocked Mahir is, Vihan didn't even let mahir come near him. Mahir tried to stop his cry with his Stern tone, but none worked on him. Mahir don't know what happened to him. But then when he thought about what happened a few minutes before, He can understand Vihan's behaviour, but that doesn't mean he would leave his kid cry like that. They are in the living room. Vihan is sitting on the sofa hiding himself in his palms, while Mahir is standing beside him. He cannot handle those tears, not anymore! He sat beside him, gently yet firmly removed his hands from hiding himself and vihan looked at him with dark red eyes, mahir gasped and the next thing vihan did, shook Mahir badly!

"Don't bhaiya...Pls mujhse kuch baat mat karna"He pushed him, harshly, stood up and said with a harsh tone. Mahir had understood that after a whole one min of thinking , he stood still, but then made himself Firm, He pulled vihan near him by firmly and tightly holding his forearm.

 Mahir had understood that after a whole one min of thinking , he stood still, but then made himself Firm, He pulled vihan near him by firmly and tightly holding his forearm

"Enough Vihan! Stop crying this very Minute!" Vihan shivered with his tone! Slowly his tears stopped from flowing down,but he is sniffing and taking heavy breaths. Mahir's face expression itself said that, he is gone too far in anger. And vihan knows the actual reason for that. He had been crying for long, and now it made his breathing difficult!

"Shhh...calm...down... vihan....Mai yahi hu bacha... I'm fit and fine, I'm infront of u! Hai na...pls bacha aur Rona nhi.. pls...dekh idhar breath in....breath out....." He made him do this for few more times, and vihan is feeling better now. Mahir handed him a glass of water and he drank it.

"Kyu itna ro rhe the bacha? Jab mere bacha mere saath hai, toh mujhe kya ho jayega batao? Absolutely nothing vihu! Now no more crying vihu warna mujhe sachi bahut gussa aa jayega. Chalo face wash Karo pehle" Vihan nodded and left.

Mahir sat down with a tensed sigh. He don't know what happened to his boy all of a sudden. He had not seen his baby brother crying like this any time before. This is something unusual for him. He had seen that fear in vihan's eyes...and Mahir don't know why it is there and what is the reason for it. But when he looked at that, from another side, he could see that, it was his little brother's care and Never ending love for him. Though, he just hoped nothing serious shouldn't be there in it. He walked to check on vihan for once!

On other hand, Once vihan stepped in his room, he locked it and started to punch himself in the room wall, harshly, completely losing his sense. Unstoppable tears are flowing from his eyes, he wiped those tears furiously and kept on punching himself in the wall, his knuckles started to bleed, but vihan is no where ready to stop, though he is angry, he could feel that extreme pain in his knuckles and his whole hand is hurting, still he is continuing it, bearing the pain. Finally stopped for a second and cried harder! Pushed away everything which he saw, kicked his bare leg on the wooden corner of the bed and screamed loudly, that's when mahir was about to touch his room door to open!