Chapter 22 - True love is UNBREAKABLE!

All of them are looking at Sid and Abeer with a shocked face, when Sid spoke!

"This bast*** is the one and only reason for whatever happened here bhai!"

Mahir and others looked at them with a shocked face. What does it means?

"Isne Humare vihu ko black mail Kiya hai bhaiya...Ki WO AAPSE DUR REH WARNA HE WILL KILL YOU!" Mahir's eyes widened in shock. Kabir and Anu gasped.
Abeer wiped the blood, which is flowing on his lip and looked at mahir with an evil smirk.

"Maine kaha tha na Mahir...kisi na kisi...din Tujhse zarur BADLA lunga...Le liya na...Vihan...will be DEAD! Mujhe pata hai kitna pyaar karte ho tum usse... isiliye ye sab kiya maine...Uske sab sach..maine bataya...fir usse black mail Kiya tha mai.....Aur pata hai... Abhimanyu ko bhi maine hi galat proofs diya tha... isiliye wo bhi itna rude tha tere saath...Ab sab kuch khatam ho gya mahir...Vihan is going to die...and I am going to see you cry! Acha hai..n..a" And he laughed like a mad. But the next second, His face jerked to the other side as a powerful Punch came in contact with his face. Mahir started to punch him, holding him, harshly! He is bleeding a lot. But Mahir wants to KILL HIM!

"HOW DARE YOU ABEER RATHOD? MERE BACHA KO BLACKMAIL KIYA TUMNE? " He punched him soo hardly, that he fell down.No one dared to stop Mahir. The singhania's got tensed. Arjun and Avinash was shocked with whatever is happening here. Again mahir started to thrash him, But some ward boys and Kabir and sid separated them both...few doctors arrived there. Ananya felt a anger rising in her, she is so desperate to kill him. Abeer Rathod just don't know, with whom he had messed up, He will pay in spades for what ever he did. Neither Singhania's nor Thakkur's nor Sid is going to leave him, alive! And About mahir, Abeer could get no mercy, once mahir steps in, in the process of killing him. Abeer will regret his all crazy, bravery plans. Mahir will make sure of it. Abeer just don't know, what's waiting for him in future. By the time, mahir will be done with him, He would scare to live his rest of the life!

The Singhania's are still clue less about what is happening, though they got it, that it has some connection with their family, as he mentioned Abhimanyu's name. But Arjun and Avinash is different. They both are too shocked to react.

"Agar vihan ko kuch bhi hua na...Abeer...I will KILL YOU...in the worst possible way." He gritted his teeth...His nostrils flared in anger. He is Seething with anger.

"Aap logon ko ladna hai toh pls bahar jaiye. This is hospital. You cannot behave like this." The Chief doctor stated firmly, Kabir apologized.

Kabir came near abeer and pulled him up, harshly holding his collar. And looked straight into his eyes. His eyes are burning with anger!

"You touched the wrong person Abeer. You have invited your death by yourself! Vihan ko pareshan kar ke bahut badi galti kar di tumne... Zinda nahi bachne wala tu ..yaad rakhna" Abeer stood without any care..Mahir's anger is rising. The doctor came out. Mahir was near him within the next second.

"Doctor how's vihan..thik hai na?" Others came near him.

"Mr. Malhotra, he is very critical. He is not responding to our any treatment. It's like, he has no interest on living his rest of his life. I'm sorry but if he doesn't get consciousness in the next 24 hours, there are high chances, that we might lose him." Mahir stumbled back, Kabir gasped. Ananya cried loudly, while Meera held her. The singhania's looked at them with worried looks, but Arjun and Avinash got scared!

"Aap me se ek uske saath baith sakte ho...Baat kijiye usse...It may work!" The doctor left. Mahir is standing there, as if someone had snatched his life from him. Then he heard chuckles from Abeer. He rushed to him, all the anger rose up in a blink of an eye. That evil smirk of Abeer infuriated mahir. He bashed him badly, by hitting him, kicking him, punching him hardly, slapping him. There is no place without a bleeding in Abeer's body now, yet mahir is not satisfied. He cannot be! Mahir pinned him to the wall, and strangled him by his neck. All of them, tried to pull back mahir, but it looked like, mahir will not back off before killing him. At last Kabir had to pull back mahir, forcefully, yelling at him to stop. They can deal with Abeer later. That could wait. Now, They have to think only about vihan.