Chapter 16 - Hurting him, hating myself!

(A/n- Police station scenes are just my thoughts and Imaginations.

And I'm sorry for making u wait. But also a Very Big thank you for waiting with Patience guys. Hope u like this chapter! Do in-line comments if u like it. Happy reading!!)

Mahir is returning home from office. It's already late. Vihan didn't call him after informing about going to the club. His voice had sadness. He let him go after hearing that sad voice. But became angry on him, once he got to know that, he asked the security not to follow him. But John had informed mahir that he fixed the tracker and that somehow managed to calm mahir a bit. Only a bit. Cuz still how dare he send back the security. He has worry only cuz sid isn't with him now.Sid had went outstation for some important work. After becoming good friends, vihan himself took sid wherever he goes. Vihan had asked the security to go back after so many days. And mahir very well know something is off with the boy. Vihan's voice proved him enough. He thought to ask him once he reach home. Mahir was thinking about calling vihan, and as in cue he got a call.

"Hello" Mahir said, the call was not from vihan but from some unknown number.

"Is this Mahir Malhotra?" Someone asked, and mahir replied yes.

"Main inspector baat kar hu xxx police station ka. Yaha ke club me aapke Bhai ne
kuch logo se jhagada kiya hai. He is injured.
Aap aa sakte ho?"

Mahir stilled in shock, hearing whatever the police said. He is panicking about how vihaan is now. His only thought is about how vihan is now, he didn't paid by attention to what happened cuz as much as he knows the boy, he got that vihan is upset and whatever the police said now assured that something troubled vihan that he lost his control over something. As for now, he didn't think anything about Fight, but he will, once he saw his kid all okay.

"Hello, aap sun rhe ho?" The police man asked when he didn't hear any reply from the other side.

"Wo...wo..thik hai na? Phone dijiye na pls ek baar usse"Mahir asked, fear was filled in his voice.

The police man handed the phone gently gesturing vihan to talk. Vihan is in a dizzy state. His eyes are half closed and the dry tears are visible below his eyes. Vihan took the phone with his bandaged hand. There is a big cut in his palm, and as he didn't do first aid to it, the blood was oozing out from the injured area.when the police caught him, they did first aid.But that pain is nothing for vihan when he compares that to something which happened to him today.

"Vihu...vihu...bacha....tu thik hai na..kya hua vihu?" Mahir tensed when he didn't get a answer.

"Vihu bol bacha kya hua? Kuch bol na pls"

"Bhaiya" Vihan said, that one word, with lots of emotion in it. His voice choked after that. And this troubled mahir.

"Vihan" mahir called him out with the big question mark over his face. He can feel something big is troubling his boy. What is that?

"Aap...jaldi...avo...na....I want to hug you bhaiya" his voice was in the urge to cry out loud, that made mahir even more tense.

"Don't worry Bacha Mai aa rha hu. Abhi aa rha hu. Okay. Stay calm bacha me aa rha hu." Mahir said tensely and disconnected the call and zoomed to the police station. He was already worried because of his sudden change and now this added to it. But one thing is for sure, that vihan is Extremely sad or hurt, that mahir conformed. But whatever it may be, Mahir won't Let that hurt his baby brother.

Mahir rushed as soon as he could. The hidden pain in vihan's voice didn't sit well with him. He just want to see him all okay.
His heart is beating fastly as he entered inside the police station. Vihan is sitting in a bench, looking down completely drowning in sorrow. Mahir ran to him as soon as he saw him and knelt before him and before vihan could see him...