Chapter six:degraded

"You are the person I will never stop looking for in a crowded place"

Arabella Karve
"Incase no one ever told you your delightful." I announce sarcastically with a tinge of annoyance ringing in my tone. I sit down crisscrossed on my bed and carefully set my cake on my lap.

"Don't flatter me Bella." Eros says while positing himself across from me on the edge of my bed. Fucker.

He sits down with one of his muscular legs crossed in front of him and the other hanging off of the bed and pressed against the floor.

"Oh sorry wouldn't want to grow that ego of yours." I say while rolling my eyes and sticking my fork into the inviting cake and preparing to fuck it up.

"Romeo and Juliet?" Eros says while picking up the aged book that looked like it was going to fall apart in his large hands.

I look up towards him and study his face while his eyes scan the annotated pages. He's probably surprised seeing all the cursive writing I have covering the margins, explaining every thought I have on the dense subject.

His beautiful, red, plump lips slightly begin to turn upwards before he quickly covers it up and plasters on his, award winning, emotionless expression.

I feel myself stare at him in shock and slight awe, as he continues looking over the tattered book. He has emotions other then anger and disgust?

"Didn't picture you as a romance reader." Eros remarks as he continues to gently flip through the pages.

"Why? your also a romance reader?" I ask in a monotone voice, my mouth full of strawberry cake.

"No Bella, I don't read fucking Shakespeare." He says in a condescending tone while shutting the book and placing it back down on my bed.

Does he truly think he is above the greatest fucking poet of all time?

"Sorry I forgot your illiterate." I glare at him sarcastically. Eros just ignores my comment and gives me another cold stare.

I shrug off his judgement and take another large bite of the cake. I sigh against the taste before looking up to now see Eros analyzing my every movement.

"Want some?" I ask with a raised eyebrow and bored expression. I scoop some cake up onto my fork and hold it out towards him.

He just stares at me with an unamused expression while slowly shaking his head, not interested in my offer.

"Here comes the airplane baby boy." I tease while slowly moving my messy fork towards him.

"Your a moron." He crudely responds to me pretending to feed a baby.

He continues darkly glaring at me, clearly unamused as I tilt my head to the side and give him a dejected pout. He watches me and my pathetic behavior and then to my surprise, slowly opens his mouth. Oh.