Ch:3- BEGINNING OF SECRETS

Restlessly, he sits on the table, tapping his foot as his patience wears thin

Restlessly, he sits on the table, tapping his foot as his patience wears thin. As if speaking to himself in irritation, he snarls, "Come on!! Please, I don't want to get disappointed...I just want it to end up." Jimin is in his secret lab, a sci-fi spy who operates from a dark corner of the globe. Yet, his identity remains unknown to the world. His lab is shrouded in darkness, secluded and isolated from the rest of humanity.

 His lab is shrouded in darkness, secluded and isolated from the rest of humanity

He was standing and tapping his foot again...By watching a large screen in front of him...he was waiting eagerly...
Then

It showed as:--

SORRY WE'RE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THE GIVEN DATA

At the time he got angry and punched the table in front of him...
He sighed....
"HECK!HECK! this is all a  sh*t CRAP!.".
"If this is not gonna work then am done with this... Ahhhh !!!"

He again say on table and started typing again...
After a couple of minutes
He got a call from person...which he knew it would come
???:- Ur wasting ur time Mr.
Jimin:-Ur only the one controlling the cables right?
???:- obviously..
Jimin:- can't u stop these puzzles?!
???:- ur only the one who started
Jimin:- End it right away!!!
???:- Do u think am planting seeds here so I can take out whenever you want?
Jimin:-Cut the crap and just take it out?!
???:- Do u even know that, this is connected to future?
Jimin:- IDFC!!!
???:-u have gotten in to it...and just go through it

(The call got ended)
He was loosing his temper and was not understanding what to do ..
It made him feel as guilty..
He realised that he has gotten into a trap....
Someone texted him
Yn:- Dear when will u be at home...
( He checked his message and smiled sadly)
He texted:
Jimin: Just done with work...am gonna come..
Yn : will be waiting 😊
(He kept his phone away and the smile faded away)

He glances at the engagement ring on his finger, and a deep sense of remorse envelops him. "I'm truly sorry, Yn," he whispers, the weight of potential danger weighing heavily on his soul. "If anything goes wrong, I will sacrifice myself to you." The selfless sentiment radiates from him, his devotion to his beloved overshadowing the possibility of danger or misfortune. His willingness to lay down his life for her speaks volumes about the depth of his feelings.

( He sighed)

**After an hour**

(Yn hears a doorbell...she runs and opens the door smiling gladly....but her smile became little sad... By seeing jimin's face,which was tired .
She took his bag and hold his wrist and sat beside him on couch..)

(Jimin rested his hed on the back of sofa.. Yn went and bought a glass of water... He took glass and drank it...)
(She took the glass and sat beside him...
He rested his head on her lap and changed his position..
He closed his eyes.)

(Yn senses that something is amiss, her worry growing as she strokes his hair tenderly. She is alone in this world, her parents' only desire for her being to get married. Yet, she is only engaged. Jimin is her anchor, guiding her away from the loneliness and uncertainty she's faced throughout her life. His parents also died in an accident, and if anything were to happen to her, he would not be able to bear it. They share everything with each other, and she is the most precious person to him, surpassing even his own life.) 

As Jimin was laying on yn's lap, he would always feel less worried , he held her wrist and kissed before speaking "dear, you know right how much I love you?" he said while getting up from her lap and sitting beside her and he held her shoulders lightly to make her turn around him.

Yn gently smiled and said in soft tone "Jimin, your love for me is totally beyond imagination. I , myself don't know how to convey it to you" she said sincerely and jimin smiled before pecking her forehead. 

Yn closes her eyes, her mind finally at ease. Jimin has always shown his love with a kiss on her forehead, not simply because he loves her, but also as a poignant gesture of his devotion to her. It's a powerful symbol of his willingness to lay down his life for her, conveying the message, "I am always there for you, and I can sacrifice myself for you." The depth of his love radiates from every gesture, conveying the timeless and profound message that their bond transcends mere words.

.......****Later at night****.......

Jimin was in balcony and yn was asleep... He took out his phone and dialled a number...

Jimin:- I need your help
??:- jimin ,.. everything alright?
Jimin:- I don't think ... The west gang has trapped me in there cage ...
??:- oh no !! It's a huge problem
??:- Did they turned on the opretor?
Jimin:- not yet but am sure they will...
??:- then how are we gonna stop it?
Jimin:- not we. Only me
??:- Are u out of ur mind !?.. they trapped u already and they will kidnap u ...u know right after kidnapping u The cables will loose there connection?
Jimin:- it doesn't matter the cable is already in control of him ..
??:- u know it's connected to future?
Jimin :- yea,
???:- then if u do such thing, they will trap u in there cage and will take ur soul... Rest all u know ...
Jimin:- let's see... If I went alone ..it will be alright... U should not come..
???:- But-
Jimin:- I will talk to u later...
(He hangs up the call)

****Wanna know who was the person on call 😏****

This pictures are not mine ... credits to the rightfull owner