CH:4- FOR U

"Jimin's routine start of the day was like any other

"Jimin's routine start of the day was like any other. His alarm awoke him a little earlier than usual, and he quickly grabbed his phone off his nightstand and began talking to someone as he groggily shuffled into the bathroom. Upon awakening yourself, you felt strangely alone, as if his presence was missing. He may have wanted to start the day without disturbing you, but it seemed like it was more than just a small attempt at giving you space. It felt like his entire being was missing from the room."

              ****After a While****

"You descended the stairs and saw Jimin seated on the couch, speaking into his phone. You shrugged it off and walked towards the kitchen to make your morning coffee. You patiently waited for his conversation to end, but ten minutes later it was still going on, prompting a heavy sigh from you. That's when the call abruptly ended, relieving you of the prolonged disruption it was causing."

"Seeing Jimin speaking on the phone caused a flurry of questions and curiosity from you. Curious as to who he was speaking to for so long, you asked him about it. Jimin calmly explained that it was simply one of his friends, but you weren't entirely convinced. And when you pressed further, asking who he spoke to last night, it seemed to catch him off guard. Obviously, somebody had contacted him and caught his attention, and now he was evasive about the information. It was clear that something was missing from his story."

"You approached Jimin with a hint of confusion, as it seemed like the extended phone conversation had you slightly bewildered. With your inquiry about who he was speaking to, "Jimin , whom are you speaking to, for this much time?"

"Ahh he is one of my friend"
Jimin initially responded with a simple explanation, telling you that it was one of his friends.

"And wht abt last night...who was that?"
However, the follow-up question you asked about his late-night call the night before seemed to catch him off guard. It would seem as if he was withholding information from you, making you further question his response and increasing your level of concern.

A slight flicker of doubt seemed to pass across Jimin's expression as you questioned him, and he quickly countered with his own inquiry. He wanted to know if you had been awake the night before, possibly sensing your own awareness of the late-night phone call he had received.  His tone also suggested he was looking for your confirmation before he decided how much to share."hmm...u were awake last night?" He asked me while being little doubt.

"I wasn't but I felt absence of ur presence and saw u again talking on phone" You stated your reasoning simply, telling him that you had not been fully awake but had still sensed his absence in the room. You did not explicitly indicate that you knew about the previous evening's phone call, but it seems like he might have read between the lines of your statement.

"yea ur right he is the same person from the last night." Jimin responded, his expression still conveying a sense of concern.

"is there any problem?"  I asked with slight gesture of concern.