Ch:7- HIDDEN PERSON?

Writer's pov:

Writer's pov:

A warmth had come over the room. After a full day of adventures and laughing, Yn and Jimin were back home. They cuddled on the bed, lost in one another's gaze.

After a moment of peace, Jimin finally broke the silence. He got up from the bed and dialed a number. 

Jimin:- yo! Hii
??:- Hyee..!! So? Someone told me that they will be meeting me today?
Jimin:- yea, yea I did but I was so busy.
??:- yea , ok I understood
Jimin:- hmm ok come tomorrow by morning..
??:- ok I will
Jimin:- see ya!

Jimin walked back over to the bed, taking in the sight of Yn playfully spinning her necklace. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of her like a child enjoying her innocence.

He gently sat down beside her, taking her hands in his. He caressed her soft fingers.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked softly, leaning over and kissing her forehead.

Yn giggled, her cheeks turning red. "Nothing," she answered, looking away playfully.

Jimin looked into Yn's eyes, his gaze tender yet full of questions regarding her wellbeing.

"How did you feel today?" he asked gently.

Yn inhaled. "Amazing," she breathed.

Her eyes glittered as she looked at him and grinned. "Like nothing could go wrong," she added quietly.

"I'm glad," he replied, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Because you deserve the best.", yn asked jimin with her voice that carried tenderness "How was the gift?"

It was a day filled with overwhelming joy and precious memories. Jimin was utterly over the moon with the most thoughtful gift ever. "It's just perfect," he beamed. "I am glad" she said, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of his smile. "The most lovely gift ever," Jimin whispered, his voice tinged with emotion. They looked at each other fondly, lost in their own world of love and happiness.

Jimin laid down and said "Lets slee-"  yn cut of him by saying "But wait," Yn said before she could start dozing off. She looked across the bed at Jimin, eyes heavy with the promise of sleep but mind still active. "What about your friend?"  

"Don't worry," Jimin replied confidently, leaning back against the pillows. "He'll be here first thing tomorrow morning."Yn nodded and closed her eyes, relieved not to end the night with any more questions or worries on her mind."Good night, my love," she said softly

***Morning 10:00***

Yn pov

"I was sleeping so soundly when suddenly, the alarm went off! I bolted upright out of bed, all my drowsiness gone in an instant. What a mess! But wait, it gets worse. Jimin wasn't in bed either! I thought to myself, maybe he has work. But wait, it gets even worse. One of Jimin's friends was supposed to be coming today! What was I going to do?! I rushed to the bathroom and started to scream into the sink."