CH:10-AWAY?

(yn was stumbling and not able to walk properly the surrounding was covered by fog and it was raining heavily

(yn was stumbling and not able to walk properly the surrounding was covered by fog and it was raining heavily.. The vehicles where passing by and u were unnoticed by them.. that's when a truck came in high speed .. u were alarmed by the sound of the truck which was in a way too crash. Ur mind went blank.. , U didn't moved a inch and that's when a car came in ur way allowing the truck to crash it. .. u came back to ur sense and finnally saw the car which was crashed and it got worse , the man who was driving the truck came and saw the person inside the car.. he ran from there.. leaving u alone .. u gathered all ur courage and came towards the car .. With ur hands shaking .. as u are unable to see the person due to the smoke.. u came forward only to see a bloody injured man who's head was resting on staring wheel.. once the smoke got reduced u squint ur eyes... And
THE PERSON WAS NONE ANOTHER THAT.... JIMIN!!!
As the moment u saw his forehead was bleeding endlessly he's eyes where flickering ur mind went blank and eyes got teary in a fraction of second the rain became more worse...
U screamed..
JIMIN!!!! AM HERE!! LE- LETS G-GO
GET UP!!!
U shaked him and opened the door of car ... U held his shoulder and make him lie on the ground u tore a piece of ur dress and gently wiped his forehead which was bleeding u held his head and make it lie on ur lap.. u where gently slapping on his cheek to wake him up.. Suddenly the blood started flowing from his mouth.. making ur mind more worse... U were unable to understand what to do.. then u saw.. his chest was covered up with blood.. u opened the upper button's with shivering hands .. and saw that someone shot him already.. u gasped right away and looking here and there for help.. u were screaming top of ur lungs WAKE UP!!! DON'T U DARE TO LEAVE ME!!! WAKE UP..
WAKE UP, WAKE UP.. us said while hitting his chest restlessly.. suddenly ur vision became smoky and u started coughing.. it was very hard for u to see .. u felt someone's touch .. making u more tensed when the smoke was gone u saw.... Jimin was not there with u... U got hella scared and stood up...
Yn:- ma-may-maybe that wa-was ju-just ill-illusion.. (u said while wiping tears and shivering)
Yn:- he is s-safe ... (U were stumbling and got hit by a rock u felled on the ground as u cried aloud... ).
U got up and held anything for support...
'i am coming j-jimin'

*****
Jk pov
When I Left from yn, I came where jimin called me.. when I went into that road I saw a man .. whose back was visible.. he turned front .. and said :-
??:- yo! What's up.. finally I met another person , so as expected u came here , how innocent ur.. make sure to learn whom to trust whom to not?..
Jk:- who the heck are u .. and what did u do to jimin?
??:- who the heck am I?
And what I did to jimin..?
First of all y do we need to hurry let's go slowly, afterall we will be meeting always like this right?
Jk:- WHERE IS JIMIN!???
??:- Bring here..
(One of there guard bought a person whose face was covered with mask... The guard left the person ,his hands were tied and and face was still covered..)
??:- open up his mask
[He ordered]
"Yes sir" {the guard said}
(While jk was standing on his spot having no idea what's going on)

[When they removed the mask, the person which was leaning down,hus mask was removed and jk when saw his face became hella shocked
He was none another than jimin..
Jimin's face was so hurt and was bleeding from mouth like someone has beaten up him...
??:- heyy... Finnally ur concious... Had a good sleep?
(Jimin was about get up with great difficulty but the man kicked him making him lie on ground...The man kneels down and says..)
??:- oo Mr don't act too smart be were u are...(he again kicks him making him more painful)

(Jk was standing shocked and went forward to get him up

(Jk was standing shocked and went forward to get him up.. that's when a guard was about to stop jk.. the man signed to stop... From getting jk... The guard backwards his step, jk knelt down and called out jimin's name...
Jk:- ji-jimin?
(He looked towards jk lifting his head slowly towards him)
Jk:- what happened to u jimin? .. why are u so hurted?
Jimin:- y-yn.. where is she?is she safe?
Jk:- I told her to be at home while coming here..
Jimin:- she must came out to find me..I should go to her..
Jk:- no in this condition never..
And what happened exactly?
Jimin:- when I called u I was being chased by these men,I was alone and they were a maximum number of men.. I couldn't escape and called u to get rid of them.. but they catched me and tied me up.. and I ended up like this..
Jk:- Let's go now, we need to escape from here..
??:-ooh hello? Ru done with ur chat? Or should I bring u a cup of tea.. or else let's just make an arrangement and have a walk?
Jk:- u! Have done a wrong thing how dare to catch him for no reason?
??:- wow, like seriously u think am concentrating on him.. it was a trap for u to call here..
And guess what ur actually here..
Jk:- leave him and deal with me..
??:- no dealing just killing (he says while smirking)
{Jimin stood up slowly helding his stomach and stands beside jk}
Jk:- what do u mean?!! Just come to the point!
??:- I have to kill u .. and I will soon .. is it ok? I hope u understood mentally now let me show u physically (he kept his hand and removed gun from his pocket he pulled out the trigger and the bullet was about to shot jk, that's when jimin came front of him made the bullet to hit his chest...

He was loosing his concious but he held his chest.. And said..)
Jimin:- yn-yn, she is in danger.... I need to save her..
Jk:- jimin, I will take u to her later come with me...
Jimin:- no! I- w-will go..
(He went to the alley helding his bleeding chest)
While jk was about run behind him.
??:- hold onto him for few mins.. until that girl dies..
Jk:- what!??? Who?
??:- His finance yn?
Jk:- why will she die???!!!
??:- shhhh when she dies then only I can kill u right.
Jk:- what-
??:- tie him up..
Jk:- wht the- no-

****
Jimin's pov:-
[While I was finding yn I need to speed up my car and rush to find her, I knew that bastard would plan something evil to her.. I was coming hurriedly while driving thats when I saw a person walking hopelessly around.. I figured it out and it was none another than "yn".. I rushed to her.. and at that time a truck came in front of her.. making her stumbled and off minded.. she was only life option on me.. and I need to safe her.. with out any hesitation I drove the car off and turned the staring wheel at the side.. and that truck got crashed on me..
Yn came in front of me.. I was out of energy and got fainted.. before closing my eyes I saw surrounding became foggy and smoky.. I was barely able to see.. the last glance I took was of yn.. and I felt someone's touch and lifting me up.. taking to another place.. and got unconscious.. ]

Present pov:-
Yn:
I was coming while weakly saying jimin's name...I was unable to find him, I didn't know where am I going or what should I do.. but all I know is am really out of mind and disturbed alot. I was walking and walking and entered through a dark alley however I was not paying any attention but something grabbed my attention I  saw jimin's bracelet on the floor..and I was sure that it's his bracelet and I thought that jimin is somewhere over here
...
I took a glimpse of the alley and saw a small store house.. which was so strange as the house , it was sort of half built.. I gathered my courage and slowly forwarded my steps to enter at the entrance..

 I gathered my courage and slowly forwarded my steps to enter at the entrance

..
I went inside and saw a dark room.. there was clearly no one seen ..