CH:15-MISSION?

•~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•Yn's pov:-After I got to know that there are many more men surrounded here,it made me more impatient and wanted to Target all of them

•~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•
Yn's pov:-
After I got to know that there are many more men surrounded here,it made me more impatient and wanted to Target all of them. If those men's are roaming open arms here it's gonna be too dangerous. I wonder who has sent them. It's not a normal person's game, either he is trying to Target me or finding me. I gotta go for city organisation centre. Only it can help me to find all the man's. (City organization centre is a tower where all the security is set and we can find any person either he/she is hiding even under a rock cause there are some secret cameras planted every where in the city.)

I wore my uniform/clothes and kept a shot gun for any circumstances ahead.

/:Few moments later:/I peeked and saw front gate as expected maximum guards were surrounded

I peeked and saw front gate as expected maximum guards were surrounded. But when I went towards back gate only 2gaurds were present.
I kept hand on my pocket and took out a marble, I throwed it towards the front gates window obviously the glass broked , it catched the attention of those 2guards and one of them went towards the front gate. Now only one guard was present. Without wasting the time I rapidly threw the gas bom which exploded and everything was surrounded by smoke.
As the guard was hardly able to see it was a golden chance to go inside. I run and went inside a room of CCtv cameras. But 1 man was sitting on chair as he is the one who keeps checking all the cameras. To my little suprise I saw CCTV camera planted at opposite of me. Even if I kill or make him unconscious it will be recorded I went towards the camera while crawling, I took a photo of the man sitting and gazing at cameras and placed that photo card on camera it was as it is , yes it was photo but still 99% there was no chance of getting caught. I stood up and kept my mask on. The man was now noticed by my presence. But before he could do anything I pointed my gun on his neck.
"Don't you dare!"
"Move or I will call the security" he spoke with suprising tone.
"Before I do anything stupid, shut ur mouth!" I took out a handkerchief and pressed against his mouth.
It took only few mins to make him unconscious and finally I could see the CCTV camera now. I went and clicked the videos which were live and showing the current status of different place. I was sure that goons like them will be in places like bank, restaurant or sometimes they will be disguised. I clicked the current location of the bank and the camera appeared. I know I don't have any proof that how I can recognise them but there's a thing I can recognise them. Before I killed two man's in bar I saw a weird tattoo on their wrist and to suprise it was same for both of them. And because of that maybe I can catch the other men's here. I looked thoroughly.
"Seems like the bank's condition is good". I was about the play another video but something caught me off guard. I saw 2 man who where fully covered they were holding a big bag as I found it Little strange I zoom it to be more clear. "Oh! Freak!!!.. what's that?" I said being all shocked as I saw blood droplets falling from that bag. "I need to hurry on bank there if not they must be planning to do something dangerous".
I closed the screen and hurried towards the gate.when I was going their I saw security. "Ohno not again. (I sighed) I need to hurry up". I glanced at other sides but there was no gate or any exit . But ....there was something with which I can go out. It was a wall behind the building. I needed to jump for exiting. I climbed the wall and jumped. Without thinking anything I made my way towards the bank.

/:Few moments later:/
I have entered the bank now. For my relief everyone was safe. But I needed to catch those goons. I saw every cabin of bank but people were normally minding there work. As their was last cabin left I was about to go but one of the manager stopped me "Miss,u cannot go like this" he said while furrowing his eyebrows. I was having little doubt so I asked "May I know why?" I questioned him with raising eyebrow as it was doubtful. The manager sighed and enunciated "Miss already some person is present in there"
I thought for few seconds as my curiosity rised up "But I need to go in this room it's little urgent" The man was now baffled by her answer "why would I let u in miss, who are u? Why would I let u in when I said the reason" he keen-eyed me . I took out my identity card and showed on his face " am cop for this area , Lee yn, are u satisfied now please don't waste my time" he again blocked me from going I looked at him with clenching my jaw. "What do u mean ? Ur cop ? Like where's the uniform then? And why do u want to go their so desperately?" He was getting on my nerves with his useless questions but I closed my fist so that I wouldn't bust on him and my knuckles turned while."As it's my duty I need to check and ur no one to ask this questions now move" I pushed him and went inside and closed the door. The manager thought "something's strange with her, I have never seen a cop like her but she has Id card too anyways I have work". (He shrugged off and continued to work)
Yn pov:-
I entered inside and saw nothing but an open window. I went towards and saw foot prints on it . "So they escaped"... Shit!!"...(I stamp my foot on the ground , I took my mobile and clicked photo of that foot prints)
"I gotta catch them as soon as I can"..( I came out of the bank and stood on the bus stop waiting for bus.) While I was standing suddenly my hands felt cold and my heart beat started raising....I was looking here and their while thinking a way to catch them. I was standing at the bus stop but their was an another bus stop too at my front. We just needed to cross the road. "Isn't it taking much time , I could have walked instea-..... I paused for a second as I made an eye contact with a person who was on the front bus stop . It wasn't clear due to the vehicles in front of me. I was .... Perplexed... Many questions were running in my mind.why am I even staring at him, why am I not moving?... Questions were literally screaming but my eyes were silent enough to make him stare.   I tried to move my sight but it was of no use ... Who is he? Why is he staring?... "Ahu...ahuch!!..." I jumped Little bit and saw my wrist bleeding, took a cloth and wiped the blood as I looked up to see the person ... The road was now clear it was now perfect vision to see him clearly I drifted my eyes to look for him ... But my bus came in front and made my sight block to see him. (I frowned but sighed).... "I guess am really tired I need rest"... With that I made into the bus and drifted to home.