CH:6- A LOVELY DAY

Yn pov:-A cool morning breeze crept through the window, lightly brushing past my ears and giving them a pleasant stir

Yn pov:-
A cool morning breeze crept through the window, lightly brushing past my ears and giving them a pleasant stir. I opened my eyes slowly and stretched my arms out, feeling fully alert and energized. The realization that it was already 7:50 filled me with pride, as I'd never woken up this early before. I decided to start my day with a hot shower, ready to refresh myself and inject some energy into my morning routine. As I washed away the sleepiness with the hot water, I felt a wonderful surge of strength and confidence flow through my body.

****After 30mins****

I emerged from the bathroom, my wet hair clinging to my skin as I tried to wipe away some of the moisture. When I stepped out, I was met with an incredible sight; Jimin had already dressed himself and looked absolutely ravishing in his shiny outfit. He sported a stunning red shirt that was specially made for him, and his hair glistened like newly polished gemstones. Compared to his elegant appearance, I felt like I was underdressed, my bathrobe feeling completely out of place amidst all his style.

Jimin OOTD:-

Jimin was busy arranging his hair when he spied me walking out of the bathroom

Jimin was busy arranging his hair when he spied me walking out of the bathroom. Upon seeing me, he swiftly turned his attention towards me, and his gorgeous gaze instantly caught my attention. With a flirtatious smirk, he said, "You're back.'' His playful tone indicated that he was amused by the fact that he had completed his look before me. Despite my disheveled appearance, I couldn't help but feel attracted to his confidence and charming aura.

I smirked back at him in response, unable to hide my playful side. "Yes, I see you're already ready before me," I said coyly, teasing him about his earlier completion of his outfit. "That's not fair!" I said playfully, not letting him forget that he has an unfair advantage over me in his charming attire. The banter between us was lighthearted and amusing, and his smile was impossible to resist.

Jimin was ready for the day, and he wanted me to be as well. With a gentle smile, he told me: ''I'm done, you can change too now.'' he responded with a playful tone, saying, ''Okay, I gotta hurry up, too''  I said and he smiled. The way he was smiling at me made my heart flutter, and I felt the energy and good mood from our light banter. I quickly went to change so that I could join him soon.