CH-13:End of Life[A plot twist]

Writer's povYn was alarmed by the sound

Writer's pov
Yn was alarmed by the sound. Which all of a sudden occurred. Without thinking twice she hurriedly made her steps out of the gate barefoot. (the thought of losing someone made ur heart shrink.)
"What if he is j-jk?"
***In the most shivering tone***

The moment she came out, the only thing to see was people surrounded by a person as in a way it was a whole chaos .. the road was next to a different route, if we needed to go there we should cross the road first.

(U were horror-struck at that moment not understanding anything.. without glancing at the surroundings. U shifted yourself rapidly .. at that moment
When u were crossing the road .. a car came and let itself crash on u)
BOOM!!!!....
A HEAVY BODY FALLED ON THE GROUND. it was none other than "you"

~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•

The last thing u have seen was the other side route where people were surrounded by a person but now that person was taken into an ambulance.. before drifting to slumber u heard people chaos, ambulance sirens, etc.. it was a MESS!

(And with that, she closed her heavy eyes while being driven off to the hospital)
..

•~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•
(While u were panting and out of breath.. the nurses were taking u to ICU.. and at that moment all of them headed into the room...and closed the door)

/A few moments later:/
In the ICU:-
(The doctors and nurses were in a flow of tension as the surroundings were getting worse and worse. U were in a state of traumatization and were unconscious.. it was hella difficult to breathe with your lungs .. as ur lungs were being blocked)

Doc1:-her condition is not stable

Nurse:- Doctor we have been trying to pump the oxygen but it seems nothing is being worked out.

Doc2:- Sir, we have called a few more doctors for an emergency so I think we should carry on by giving an oxygen pump through the gas

Doc1:- I think ur right. Her oxygen rate is too sensitive and low.. ok put the oxygen mask on until the doctors come.

(Both of the person's nodded and kept the oxygen mask on.. )

•~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•

Yn's pov:-
( I was fiddling my neck .. while Sting pain occurred on my head .. "ahh" it was aching roughly. I was not able to speak.. and opened my eyes.. to see that I was with my oxygen mask on.
I squinted my eyes and blinked to make the vision clear .. as I looked towards my right. I saw a person being laid. He was asleep.. yes it was none other than Jungkook. Why is he here...ooh wait.."The person who was shot was ..j-jk?!... But why did he end here..?"...
It was a big question mark for me.. but I understood that this work was done by none but by the ruthless mafia. He shot JK and then planned an accident for me.. "but why did I not die?". I shrugged off the negative thoughts and glanced at JK.. all over his body .. were bruises.. as if someone had knocked and bet him off.