CH:8-The Last day

Yn and Jimin exited their house and made their way to Jimin's car, their eyes taking in the surroundings and the fresh air around them

Yn and Jimin exited their house and made their way to Jimin's car, their eyes taking in the surroundings and the fresh air around them. "Hmm...any plans?" Yn asked casually as they walked, her gaze darting about.Jimin shrugged, unable to think of any solid plans for the day. "Not really," he replied, his tone soft and relaxed. "I was thinking we could just play it easy today, see where the day takes us," he suggested, his tone cheerful and light.

Jimin opened the door of the car and stepped to the side like a prince, allowing Yn to enter first. Yn bowed her head slightly as she ducked into the car, a soft giggle escaping her lips as she noticed the chivalrous gesture. Jimin couldn't help but smile at the adorable sight, his heart filled with warmth and affection for her.

Yn nodded happily at the suggestion of a long drive, her excitement overflowing. "Yeah, let's go!"Jimin paused, his tone turning light concerned as he leaned forward and looked at her. "Wait..."Yn's excitement drained away, confusion filling her expression as she raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean, 'wait'?" She asked, her tone curious and playful.

Jimin leaned forward and buckled up the seatbelt around her, his warm breath brushing her skin as he bent down to do so.Yn's face lit up with appreciation and admiration as he took care of her, her voice softer and sweeter as she responded. "Silly me, I forgot about that," she murmured, her tone tinged with affection and contentment. Jimin smiled gently at her, his eyes twinkling with affection as he finished buckling her in.

(They started driving and gladly enjoying)

(Even as he drove, Jimin kept glancing over at Yn from time to time, his heart aching at the thought of not having her by his side. He wondered how she would be without him, if she could be far away from him for long periods of time. His gaze grew somber as she lay her head back and closed her eyes, taking in the breeze through the car window. A sadness and longing deep inside him, a sadness she would never know about.)

Yn gently called out Jimin's name, her voice soft and worried. "Are you really going tomorrow?", she asked, her tone tinged with anxiety. "Yes, yes, don't worry, I hope everything will go well" he reassured her gently, his voice laced with compassion and reassurance .Yn sighed in relief as she took in his words, her expression brightening slightly as she nodded her head. "I hope so too," she whispered.

Jimin's eyes were focused on the road as he drove, but he glanced at Yn every now and times, checking to make sure she was still okay. "JK will be coming tomorrow," he mentioned casually, his tone indicating that he'd taken care of everything.Yn hummed her acknowledgment in response, her fingers fidgeting with themselves nervously. "If anything bothers you, just call me," he told her, his attention returning to the road before him."Ok," she said quietly with a slight smile.

Jimin's hand extended for her phone, his eyes fixed on the road in front of them, but his attention occasionally drifting to her. "Gimme your phone," he said casually, his tone soft and confident Yn was confused but handed over her phone willingly. Jimin glanced at her phone, quickly typing in JK's number before handing her device back to her. "I saved JK's number in your phone, so you can just call him if needed while I'm gone," he told her, his tone gentle and concerned. She nodded gently in response, her heart warmed by his thoughtfulness.