CH:16-WHO IS HE?

After coming back to my basement

After coming back to my basement..I removed the gloves and my boots and sat on chair which was infront of table.. I was too concentrated on my work on laptop but one thing was keeping me disturbed.. "I wonder why am thinking about him?".."I feel like I know him,"...I tapped my fingers on table. I stamped my foot on ground..."ahh!!my mind is running through tension, I must focus on my mission"
I tilted my head and squint my eyes to check the CCTV camera carefully. I was finding the footage of the men running after I entered the room. To my suprise I didn't saw anyone at any footage now. I slammed the table with my palm "How can they even escape in just few hours?"..."well, what if they have a secret place to stay". I raised my eyebrow and paused. I started to think about the men place and it finally connects the dots. Because there's one place where there's no CCtv camera or any footage. That's an alley..and I made up my mind to go to that alley tomorrow morning...
•~◉◍✪✪◍◉~•
Yn pov:-
I laid on bed while gazing through ceiling thinking about the mission. I feel my eyes getting heavy and sleepy.. slowly I drifted to sleep..

/:Few moments later:/
Author's pov:-
Yn was strangling in bed. Her hands were covering her neck as if she is chocking her self by pressing her own neck..She was streching her legs and her eyes were tightly shut as if she is having a nightmare. "Ahh!!!!!!"
She opened her eyes as something was making her breath difficult. She opened her eyes and sat on bed while panting heavily. Her breath started to get intense and she starts to find something with her hand in the desk beside the bed.. She grabs something from the drawer and keeps in her mouth and finnally gets into peace.. it was a inhaler. She inhaled the thing few times and again laid on bed . She sighed and conveyed "Am so done with this nightmare thing already".
She closes her eyes and the only thing comes was that nightmare. She saw a man removing her oxygen mask and making her breathless and she again opens her eyes. "How should I sleep like this?" She grabbed few sleeping pills and closed her eyes.

THE NEXT MORNING:-
Yn got ready, she kept her uniform on and a cloth covering her face which made only eyes visible, obviously to hide her identity.

/:Few moments later:/

She came to the place in which she was planning to go. She entered through a small vent and stood behind a wall , peeking out to see what's the place actually.
"How come I never knew about this place?" She whispered to herself, it was a factory where people were normally working on it. Moving some boxes and appliances into trucks etc.
Yn took her mobile out and clicked few photos. She didn't recognised any one there but got alarmed by one person, a person was coming towards a truck with a box in his hand.
"Wait,that tattoo on his hand"..she paused for a moment and slightly remembered that guys in Bank who escaped. "Is this there place to stay?".. yn looked here and there to see if no one is looking or not. She took a small knife in her hand although she was having gun with her but it could create noise and it would become trouble. "Well now am not gonna stop,I have to find out everything"..she tighten the cloth covering her face and gulped as she was about step out , she felt someone pulling and covered her mouth with hand to prevent her from shouting or making noise.