Subdues

Xu Laosan took a deep breath and spoke: "Brothers, our family had no grudges against you in the past and now. I don't know why you come to trouble my family? If it's for money, I have one hundred taels of silver here, and I'll give it all to you. Look, and you let my family go?" He took out a hundred taels of silver from his arms.

The leading man played with the big knife in his hand, squinting and motioning to his men behind him to get the silver. The leading man took the silver and said with a playful expression: "Of course I want the silver, but well, I'm not here just for the silver. Brothers, let's do it! "

Xu Laosan said in panic: "Guys, you have already taken the money, why do you want to kill us all?"

The leader of the gang mockingly said: "Never can I be reasoned with, old me kills people without letting the other person off the hook because of a soft heart." 

Those few henchmen rushed over with their big knives, Qibao saw this and kicked her toes in the air, quickly kicked out and knocked one of the front most hunks to the ground, then quickly turned around behind another hunk and stabbed towards the other's thighs with her dagger, that hunk let out a miserable cry and fell to the ground holding his legs and couldn't get up.

Everyone in the Xu family looked in disbelief. The older brothers reacted quickly and stood up excitedly, applauding and cheering for their younger sister. Thinking to themselves, their sister is too powerful, they must let their sister teach them this technique, so that they can protect themselves and their family the next time they are in a similar situation. 

Qibao quickly dealt with these big men. They were lying on the ground wailing one by one, unable to stand up. The leader swallowed his saliva when he saw this situation, and said with a trembling fear: "You, what did you do to them?"

Qibao sneered and said: "Don't worry, they won't die yet. I just broke their hamstrings and they will lie in bed for the rest of their lives. Since you dare to hurt my family, I think you are too dissatisfied with your longevity. Tell me, Who sent you here?" Qibao thought to herself that if these people were just robbing for money, they should have left once they got the silver, and definitely wouldn't have made more trouble.

The big man said bravely: "No one sent me here. I saw that your family often delivers food to Zuixianlou, and they must have made a lot of money, so I led my men to attack your family."

Qibao didn't believe what he said and was lazy to talk nonsense with him. Turning the dagger in her hand to go forward, that leader saw the situation and turned his head to run, Qibao sneered, transported the dagger, wrist force, the dagger instantly broke through the air, deeply stabbed into the thighs of that leader, that person initially ran forward two steps, and then fiercely fell on the ground, screamed miserably!

Qibao stepped forward and broke his hamstring as well. He turned to everyone and said: "We will send them to the Yamen for interrogation. Seeing as they are like this, they did a lot of bad things before."

Only then did Xu Laosan come back to his senses from his state of surprise, and quickly said. "Yes, send them to the Yamen now!" With that, he ran back to tell the old man and tell the news, Wang and the others were relieved to hear that the crisis had been lifted, with the women hurriedly getting out of the oxcart and heading towards Qibao and the others, with Xu Laosan leading the carriage behind them to catch up.

Seeing that her husband's hands were covered with blood, Mrs. Zhang shed tears again and said: "Husband, are you okay? Are the children hurt? Let's hurry to the see the doctor and take a look!"

Xu Dabo replied: "Don't worry, I'm not seriously hurt, and the kids aren't hurting either, so I guess they're all scared."

Qibao walked over at this time and said: "Eldest uncle, give me your hand, I'll apply some spirit spring water to stop the bleeding, the wound will be healed soon." From her fingertips, she drew out the spirit spring to help her eldest uncle rinse the wound, and took out the white sand cloth from space to bandage the wound.

When everything was done, Second Uncle Xu asked: "Qibao, what do you think about these people?" 

Qibao replied: "Uncle Xu, father, take them to the Yamen in an oxcart and hand them over to the county magistrate for processing." 

Xu Dabo nodded and agreed, and Xu Laosan carried the masked man who had already fainted from the pain to the oxcart, Qibao searched the people's bodies and took out the one hundred taels of silver bills they had given before, and also searched out a few taels of loose silver, and handed them over to Wang's hands.

Fortunately, the vegetables in the bamboo basket were not seriously damaged. Xu Laoer and Xu Laosan drove a bullock cart and continued on their way.

Because there were a few gangsters on the bullock cart, others did not dare to sit in the bullock cart, so they all walked behind the bullock cart. The women were really frightened this time. Qibao was still comforting them softly. Wang said: "Qibao is all thanks to you this time. Otherwise, the consequences would have been very serious. I would also like to thank your master. If not for his teachings, With all your skills, we won't escape danger!" The other people also thanked Qibao with gratitude.

Qibao replied: "Grandpa and Grandma, Mother, Uncle and Second Uncle, we are all family, there is no need to thank each other, this is all what Qibao should do, you are all my family members, and each one of you is very important to me, Qibao has this ability to protect you, and also has the ability to protect myself, so you don't have to worry about my safety in the future."

Xiaowu heard his sister's words and remarked: "Sister, when can you teach us real martial arts, I want to protect our family with you." After saying that he looked at Qibao with a pleading face. Several older brothers also looked at Qibao with bawling eyes, thinking in their hearts that their sister was too powerful just now, they must become stronger, they can't let their sister be a girl to protect them and their family.

Qibao replied: "Brothers don't be anxious, when I have time I will go to master's study to find if there are any secret books suitable for you, the techniques I'm learning now are only suitable for women to learn, when I find them I'll teach them to brothers." The children also happily agreed.

Half an hour later, the Xu family arrived in the town. The old man said: "Second and third child, you two take these people to the Yamen and hand them over to the Yamen for interrogation. We will wait for you at Zuixianlou. There are still a few children, the academy is not far from here, walk there by yourselves, if you are late, explain to the teacher properly, Wenwu and Zhiyong will leave this matter to the two of you." Everyone nodded their heads and agreed.

Xu Laoer and Xu Dabo with the rest of the people all the way to the Zuixianlou restaurant, the waiter in the restaurant immediately came out to greet him: "Brother Xu, you are finally here. Our shopkeeper thought you had an accident and was going to send someone to come to you." After saying that, he noticed the gauze covering Uncle Xu's injury and asked in surprise: "What's going on?"

Uncle Xu waved his hand and said: "There was indeed an accident. Let's go in and talk." After introducing his family members, the waiter politely welcomed them into the restaurant.

Shopkeeper Tong saw that Uncle Xu had finally arrived with a wound on his arm, so he stepped forward and asked with concern: "Yifeng, what's going on?" After that, he invited everyone in the Xu family to go to the private room.

After everyone sat down, Uncle Xu told him what happened on the road. After hearing this, shopkeeper Tong slammed the table angrily. Qibao revealed her guess again. Shopkeeper Tong was surprised that Qibao, a little girl, had such an exquisite mind. After pondering for a long time, he said: "I think this person is also targeting our Zuixianlou. Think about it, who would attack a farmer for no reason, it must have harmed the interests of the other party, so he jumped over the wall and did such a cruel thing!"

Xu Dabo said: "My family hasn't offended anyone, so whose interests can be harmed?" Xu Dabo puzzled.........