Entering the Mountain Again

A large group of seven youngsters majestically walked away in the worried gazes of the Xu family, setting off all the way towards the Daqing Mountain.

After arriving at the foot of Daqing Mountain, they saw some villagers collecting firewood, the villagers saw Xu Laosan bringing his family's 7 children to the mountain, and asked curiously: "Laosan, are you bringing your children to collect firewood as well?"

Xu Laosan had no choice but to follow the villagers' words and said: "Yes, uncle, there is not much firewood here. I will take the children to take a look inside."

The villager said: "Then be careful with the children." Xu Laosan nodded his head and bid farewell as he continued to lead the children forward.

Everyone had arrived at the outer outskirts, where the villagers usually came, so it was a safe area, Qibao said: "Father, brothers let's walk a little further inside, pay attention to your feet." Everyone nodded, even the talkative Xiaowu began to scan the surrounding area to warn them.

Qibao said: "Don't be afraid, we haven't entered the mountains yet! There won't be any large beasts. At most, there are just hares, pheasants and the like."

Qibao took the lead and started walking forward again. The further inside the road, the harder it became. Because no villagers dared to come in before, the paths were covered with weeds and shrubs. Fortunately, Qibao can pass by with just one jump. The same cannot be said for the others. The brothers all looked at Qibao with envy. They don't know when I will be able to have such good Qinggong like their sister. Even Xu Laosan became envious and wondered if it was too late for him to learn martial arts at his age. He would definitely ask Qibao when he got back.

Qibao turned around and saw her Sixth Brother was having a harder time advancing than her other brothers, but insisted on not saying a word, because of his short height, some of the grasses were taller than him, so she stated: "Father you put sixth brother into the basket, he'll easily get poked in the eye by a branch like this." Hearing his daughter's words, Xu Laosan hurriedly picked up Xiao Liu and stuffed him into the basket behind him.

Everyone quickly walked to the place where Qibao dug ginseng last time and turned back and say: "Father, this is where I dug ginseng last time, further into it are deep mountains, don't let your guard down, there are animals that lurk and sneak up on people." In fact, Qibao can detect any disturbance, but she just wants to train her brother and the others to remain vigilant in dangerous situations.

Qibao contacted Xiaoling in the space again and asked Xiaoling to help him scan the surroundings to see if she could find any precious herbs or something.

Everyone was about to walk under a big tree when suddenly a dusty thing jumped out from behind the tree, startling several brothers. Xiao Wu shouted excitedly: "Sister, it's a rabbit!"

Qibao naturally saw it too, picked up a stone from the ground and threw it towards the rabbit. There was a sound of breaking through the air, and the rabbit fell down. The little ones all cheered when they saw the rabbit fall. Xu Zhiyong stepped forward to pick up the rabbit and found that one of the rabbit's legs was dripping with blood. Unable to get up, Xu Laosan put the rabbit into the backpack.

Qibao said: "Brothers, you must not be too loud in the mountains. If you disturb large beasts, you will be in trouble. Do you understand?"

Xu Laosan said: "You bastard, did you hear what your sister said? You just made too much noise, and you can't do it again."

The younger ones covered their mouths and nodded with fearful expressions on their faces. The two older ones, Xu Wenwu and Xu Zhiyong, were more calm, not like the younger ones just now.

The group of people continued to move forward and found several small prey on the road, all of which were collected by Qibao. Suddenly, Xiaoling's voice came to mind: "Master, there is a Ganoderma lucidum under the dead wood pile in front, but it is not very old and can be planted in the space."

Qibao's eyes lit up. No matter how small a mosquito was, it was still flesh. She led everyone to the wood pile and picked the Ganoderma lucidum.

Xu Laosan asked: "Daughter, what are you picking?"

Qibao said, "Dad, this is a medicinal plant called Ganoderma lucidum. It is as valuable as ginseng, but it does not last long."

When Xu Siyuan heard that it was a medicinal material, his eyes lit up and he said: "Sister, then this Ganoderma lucidum must be very valuable and can cure many diseases, right?"

Qibao said: "Yes, Ganoderma lucidum can protect the liver, detoxify, and delay aging. I plan to transplant it into the master's medicine garden. The spiritual energy there is rich and can accelerate its growth." Because they had picked a medicinal herb that was as precious as ginseng, several people had happy faces.

They continued to move deeper, and when we got here, the sky became dark. All the sunlight is blocked by trees, and because there is no sunlight, there are also a lot less weeds, and the ground is full of rotten leaves. It became more and more gloomy. Xiaoliu was so scared that he squatted in his backpack and looked around nervously with only two eyes wandering around.

Suddenly, Qibao stopped and listened. The people following Qibao also stopped, not daring to express their anger. Qibao said: "There is something going on. Please pay attention."

Suddenly, a wild boar covered in black fur rushed toward them through the grass with its tusks raised. Xu Laosan was frightened, and quickly protected the children around him behind him, holding the woodcutter at his waist, ready to attack at any time.

At this moment Qibao moved, she picked up the dagger quickly. She turned sideways onto the wild boar's back and stabbed the wild boar's head with the dagger. The wild boar howled in pain, and blood flowed into the wild boar's eyes. Blocking the view, it began to rampage in an attempt to throw off the person on its back.

Qibao grabbed the pig's hair tightly and increased her strength to stab the wild boar's head twice. All of a sudden the boar's blood flowed out of the hole needlessly, and even some of its brains flowed out, and the boar gradually lost its strength and fell to the ground with a loud crash. Panting heavily and unable to get up, Qibao came to the pig's head. Seeing the wild boar's eyes staring at her fiercely, Qibao snorted coldly, reached out and stabbed the wild boar's throat again, and the wild boar was completely dead.

When several children saw that the wild boar had been killed by their sister, they were no longer afraid and ran to the wild boar. The third brother boasted: "Sister, you are so powerful. You can kill such a big wild boar so quickly. I don't know when I will be so powerful!"

Qibao said: "Third brother, as long as you practice the skills I give you seriously, you will be as powerful as me in the future." The brothers nodded aside. They must practice hard so that they can protect their sister in the future instead of letting her protect them like today.

Xu Laosan stepped forward and said: "My dear, Qibao is really amazing. This wild boar weighs at least three hundred catties!" Then he frowned and said: "But how are we going to transport it back!"

Qibao said: "I'll send the boar to my master's place first, I'll take it out when we get home. We need to leave quickly now, the blood smell here will attract other beasts." After saying that, she took the wild boar into the space and left with everyone. Qibao discovered two more young ginseng plants along the way and put them all into the space.

Walking to a large tree on flat terrain, Qibao said: "Let's rest here, eat something to replenish our strength." Saying that, she took out the vegetable cakes that Wang had made in the morning and handed out a piece to each person, and took out some fruits from the space.

Xiaoling said: "Master, there is a white wolf that is almost dead under the gentle slope behind the big tree. Do you want to take a look?"

Qibao became interested and wanted to go over and have a look, so she stood up and said: "Father, you guys take a rest here first. I'll go over there and have a look. I'll be back soon."

Xu Laosan thought that his own daughter wanted to be convenient, did not ask much, said a quick return and agreed.