Invitation

The next day, the villagers' wives came to the Xu family early in the morning to help. Inviting a village's oldest and youngest over to eat is no small sum, and if you don't come over early to help, you don't know when you'll be able to eat your fill!

At noon, Mrs. Wang's and Mrs. Li's maiden families came over, and this time they brought all the family members.

From afar, you can see the smile leaking from the face of the eldest daughter-in-law's maiden family, and Mrs. Wang's in-laws is even more smiling, his grandson passed the examination, how can he not be pleased.

Mrs. Wang also came forward, smiled and said: "Why are the in-laws here today as well? I haven't even sent anyone to inform you!"

Mrs. Zhang's mother, Ms. Chen, replied: "That need you to inform, Chunxi has gone back to tell us, his father hasn't slept a wink!"

Mrs. Wang also smiled and said: "Don't talk outside now, go inside and sit down to talk."

The group of people came to the front hall and sat down. Mrs. Zhang saw her two nephews from her maiden's family also coming, so she quickly pulled them to her side and said: "Da Zhuang and Er Zhuang, come, Auntie brings you delicious food."

The older boy is only eight years old this year, and the younger one is five years old. They have been looking around curiously since they entered this big house. They had never seen such a nice looking house before.

Hearing his aunt's voice, the older boy named Da Zhuang said shyly: "No, Auntie, we're not eating."

Although Er Zhuang seemed to want to eat, he refused: "Auntie, don't eat, I'm not hungry."

Mrs. Zhang touched his head and said: "Who says you can only eat when you're hungry? I'm sure the food I got is what you two little devils like to eat."

At this time, Zhang's younger siblings came over and said with a smile: "Big sister, you don't have to get busy for the two of them, I'll just keep an eye on them, you've got other things to do!"

Mrs. Zhang smiled and said: "Brothers and sisters, it's hard for you to come here. Of course, eldest sister will entertain you well."

After finishing speaking, Mrs. Zhang brought a plate of flower cakes and placed it in front of Da Zhuang, Er Zhuang and said: "Have you finished eating what I brought back for the New Year?"

The two boys' eyes lit up. They loved this food the most, and they quickly thanked her: "Thank you, aunt."

Mrs. Wang family was chatting with their in-laws, and all they heard were words of congratulations.

Qibao was a little troubled at this time, because there was a little follower behind her, who was the niece of the Li family. She wore two through braids, bit her fingers and was not afraid of being unfamiliar, and kept following Qibao and calling her sister.

Qibao had no choice but to turn around and say: "You little brat, why are you always following me?"

When the little girl saw Qibao talking to her, she suddenly smiled and said: "Sister, let's play."

Qibao's eyes rolled and said: "Come on, I'll take you to the other children to play with them."

The little girl stepped forward and took Qibao's hand, planning to go wherever Qibao went.

Qibao found Brother Liu and handed the little girl over to Brother Six. She also lied to her that she would go to the toilet and be back soon, then turned around and ran away.

Xiaoliu looked at the little girl in front of him, who was blinking her eyes at him, he hadn't played with girls except for his younger sister, and he didn't know what girls usually played, so he could only take the little girl to find other little friends in the village to play with.