Examination Results

Master Sun was a little hesitant, but he couldn't help but persuade the students next to him, so Master Sun agreed.

Xu Wenwu usually got along well with his fellow classmates at the academy, and at this time, a few students followed behind the master to discuss the topics of today's exam together.

The village chief also came, and it was his first time entering the door of Xu's barbecue restaurant! Naturally, he looked at it curiously.

When the shopkeeper of the barbecue restaurant saw his boss coming, he immediately greeted him: "Master, are you bringing someone for dinner?"

The old man nodded and said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, please prepare a private room and bring some more dishes to send over!"

"Yes, yes, I'm going right now!"

The group of people were sitting in the room, and a classmate said with a smile: "Wenwu, you're good, your family is the owner of this barbecue restaurant? You're hiding it really well!"

Xu Wenwu smiled gently: "Brother Qian is being funny, and there is no deliberate concealment, I just don't think it's necessary to say it, it's still academics that matter to me."

"No wonder my learning is not as good as brother Xu, your family's conditions are good, but you are willing to suffer, no wonder you are so outstanding, and it is not without reason!" Another fellow student said.

"Yes, let me tell you, Brother Xu will definitely come out on top in this exam!"

Shitou also said at this time: "I agree, Wenwu and I are from the same village. I can see his daily efforts, and I admire him in my heart. I feel inferior..."

The student named Qian said: "Brother Fulai, don't belittle yourself. I think you have a good chance of being on the list this time. I'll be waiting for your good news!"

Master Sun said: "This is your first step. Even if you fail this time, you can just take the exam again next year. You can't be depressed just because of one failure. It's not worth it."

"Yes, the students remember it!"

"Thank you for your teaching, Master!"

..................

At this time, Shopkeeper Zhang opened the door of the private room and said: "Master, Master Qian outside said he was coming to look for his son, I wonder which one is Young Master Qian?"

The student named Qian immediately stood up and said: "Maybe my father is here. I'll go out and take a look."

The old man said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, go and invite Mr. Qian in. He often eats at our barbecue restaurant. Young Master Qian is also a classmate of Wenwu. Let's have a drink together!"

"Yes!"

After a while, shopkeeper Zhang came in with Master Qian.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone, please forgive me." Mr. Qian said with a smile.

Master Sun also knew Mr. Qian, so he said: "You're welcome, Mr. Qian. Mr. Xu is the host today. How about you come over and sit down for a drink?"

"Then it's better to be respectful than to obey."

Mr. Qian said: "Xuedong, you didn't say anything to me when you came out. It took me a long time to find out that you were here!"

Qian Xuedong said: "Dad, I didn't see you when I came out. I thought you had gone back first, so Grandpa Xu invited us to dinner, so I came over."