White Wolf

Qibao went down the gentle slope and saw a white wolf lying in the grass. The skin and flesh on its back were spread out, and there were several deep wounds on his belly, as if he had been bitten by something, and blood was pouring out.

The white wolf noticed something approaching and turned his head with difficulty to look in the direction of Qibao. Seeing that it was just a small human, the caution in his gaze subsided quite a bit, he licked the wound on his back, and when it saw the human child crouching in front of him, he showed his teeth, trying to scare the little one in front of it away.

It was rare for Qibao to see such a spiritual white wolf, so she became fond of it and said: "Are you injured?"

The white wolf looked at Qibao for a moment, and then nodded inconspicuously. Qibao thought he had made a mistake and asked again: "Can you understand me?" Seeing the white wolf nodding again, Qibao was convinced that Qibao the wolf could really understand her.

Qibao continued: "I'll help you heal your wounds, can you please don't bite me?" Seeing the white wolf nod again, Qibao drew the spiritual spring water from the space to help clean the white wolf's wounds. Then she fed the white wolf some spiritual spring water, and the white wolf sucked Qibao's fingers. Tasting the taste of the spiritual spring water, his eyes immediately lit up, and he sucked Qibao's finger and refused to let go. Immediately stopped feeding, that white wolf saw that there was no more, and sucked on Qibao's fingertips again, when he saw that there was really no water, he opened his mouth and looked at Qibao's fingers in confusion.

This is what Xiaoling said: "This white wolf really knows his stuff. This spiritual spring water has rare benefits for animals. It can develop their intelligence and strengthen their physical bodies. The benefits are huge."

Qibao suddenly realized that this was the case, seeing that the white wolf was still staring at her fingertips, she smiled and said: "Okay, I'll give you a little more to drink." After saying that, she put her finger in the white wolf's mouth again, the white wolf's eyes lit up and immediately drank it up, this time he was probably full before letting go of his mouth.

Seeing that the white wolf's injuries were mostly healed, Qibao asked the white wolf to stand up and walk around. The white wolf stood up obediently and found that his body was no longer in pain, and his body was stronger, and the tail that hangs down is gently wagging twice.

Qibao said: "Okay, you can stand up now. Just go home. I have to leave too. My family is still waiting for me!" Qibao turned around and wanted to leave, but the white wolf bit her sleeve and refused to let her leave, trying to drag her in another direction.

Qibao said: "I can't stay here for too long, my family will be worried."

The white wolf tilted his head as if thinking, but still held on to his mouth on her clothes. Qibao noticed something was wrong and said: "White wolf, are you going to take me somewhere else?" The white wolf's eyes lit up and nodded.

Qibao said: "Okay, I'll go and talk to my family first." The white wolf also followed Qibao to see her family.

When Xu Laosan saw his daughter coming back, before he could say anything, he was frightened by the white wolf behind his daughter and his legs trembled. He said: "Daughter, come here quickly! There is a wolf behind you!" After saying that, he picked up the woodcutter and rushed over.

When the white wolf saw someone rushing towards him with a knife, he immediately made a move to attack, Qibao saw this and quickly explained: "Father don't be impulsive, this white wolf doesn't bite, I just saved it, we are considered friends, he won't hurt me."

Xu Laosan looked unbelieving and said: "Qibao, wolves are beasts. When they are hungry, they like to eat delicate children like you." The white wolf probably heard someone calling it a beast, and bared its teeth. If you dare to call me a beast again, I will bite you to death.

The six brothers also looked scared, but after hearing from their sister that she and the wolf were good friends, they were curious. Since childhood, the adults have said that there were wolves in the Daqing Mountains. It also likes to eat children, and now it looks like the white wolf isn't trying to eat them. 

On the contrary, it wants to eat the third uncle as an adult, do wolves like to eat adults, not like to eat children? Qibao said: "Okay, the white wolf won't bite. Look how good it is." After saying that, she started to rub the white wolf's head and kneaded its face into various shapes, having a great time playing with it.

Xu Laosan looked at his daughter in disbelief, wondering if the wolf had such a good temper! He also stepped forward curiously and just put down the knife in his hand, but still remained vigilant and did not put the knife away. He came in front of the white wolf and looked at this white wolf, and then he also had a bit of an itchy hand, and stretched out his finger to nudge the white wolf's head, and then quickly retracted his hand.

The white wolf rolled his eyes at Xu Laosan and roared at him. Xu Laosan was so frightened that he sat down on the ground and shouted: "Qibao, this, this white wolf rolled his eyes at me!"

Qibao felt a little funny and said: "Dad, the white wolf can understand what we are saying. You just called it a beast, so it was cruel to you." After saying that, she also said to the white wolf: "This is my father, and those over there are my brothers, you can't bite them, or you won't have any spirit water to drink."

After hearing what his daughter said, Xu Laosan murmured in his heart, he couldn't say whether this wolf was a beast or a human being. However, when he saw that the white wolf actually nodded after hearing what his daughter said, he couldn't help but wonder. He does not admit that this white wolf is spiritual.

Several brothers also came forward at this time and saw their sister touching the white wolf's fur. Xiaoliu also stretched out his little hand and touched the white wolf's head. Seeing that the white wolf looked docile, immediately relieved, he chuckled and said: "Brother, you also touch him, his fur is so soft, it's so comfortable to touch."

When the brothers saw that the white wolf was really willing to be touched. One by one, they touched and praised him. The white wolf seemed to understand that someone was praising him. He glanced at Xu Laosan contemptuously, feeling extremely proud.

After playing with White Wolf for a while, everyone got up and planned to continue on their way. Qibao said: "Father, brothers, the white wolf is going to take us to a place, and we will go together." The children agreed, and Xu Laosan swallowed his words again. He had the illusion that the white wolf seemed to be unhappy with him.

Everyone followed the white wolf all the way forward, probably walked for another half an hour before the white wolf stopped, Qibao then saw a natural stone cave in front of her, next to a small waterfall, and a piece of lawn, the scenery was very beautiful.

White Wolf took everyone to the cave. As soon as they entered the cave. As a result, another white wolf appeared from inside, everyone was shocked, but Qibao remained calm. When the white wolf saw humans appearing in his territory, he immediately became alert.

The white wolf Qibao saved immediately whimpered toward the white wolf, as if communicating. Then the white wolf lowered its guard, stepped aside, and allowed everyone to enter.

The white wolf put his paw on a stone at the entrance of the cave, as if to signal everyone to sit on the stone. When Xu Laosan saw this, he thought that the white wolf had become a spirit and knew how to treat guests. 

Only to see that the injured white wolf took out two white wolf cubs from the hole and put them in front of Qibao, a few brothers saw that the cubs were cute and went up to look at them excitedly.

That white wolf had at this time carried a stone and put it in front of Qibao, Qibao saw that there was a groove in the center of the stone, like a bowl, and did not know what it meant.

When that white wolf saw that Qibao didn't understand what he meant, he came up and licked her finger again before Qibao realized and laughed in exasperation: "Emotionally, you brought me to your lair so that I could give your children Spirit Spring Water to drink?" That white wolf nodded.