Jade Pendant

Xu Wenwu found the jade pendant with his name on it, carefully took it in his hand and looked at it. The orchid carved on it is really vivid, his sister must have spent a lot of effort on it.

Putting the jade pendant in his arms, holding Qibao's fleshy little face, he said solemnly: "Big brother will definitely keep the jade pendant given by Qibao. Big brother likes the gift you gave me very much."

Xu Zhiyong said: "Sister, we all have it, do you have it too?"

Qibao smiled and said: "Of course I have one, too. It's the same as yours. If we carry it with us, others will know that we are from the same family."

Xiaowu was the most arrogant and ran to the old man to show off with the jade pendant.

The old man was shocked when he saw the white jade pendant in his grandson's hand, and asked: "Xiao Wu, where did this jade pendant come from?"

Xiaowu said proudly: "It was given to me by my sister, and not only do I have it, but my brother and everyone of them have it!"

The old man found his granddaughter and asked: "Qibao, did you get this from your master? It seems to be valuable at first glance. Xiaowu and Xiaoliu are still young. Wouldn't it be a pity if they lost it one day? Otherwise, give it to them when they are older!"

Qibao exclaimed: "I've already given it to my brother and the others, how can I take it back? Don't worry grandpa, just let them put it away themselves and wait until they are older to take it out and wear it later."

The old man had no choice but to tell his grandchildren: "You are still studying in school, so it is not suitable to bring these valuables with you. Take them back to your room and keep them safely."

Mrs. Zhang and Ms. Li were both grateful when they learned that Qibao had given each of their children a valuable jade pendant. Qibao treated every brother the same way and did not say that Xiaosi and Xiaoliu were her biological brothers. Favoring one over the other, they will talk to their sons later about how to treat Qibao better in the future.

The next day was the second day of the Lunar New Year, and it was the day when the daughters-in-law returned to their parents' homes. Xu Dabo and Xu Erbo couple got up early, the four want to follow their parents to go to the grandparents' house to pay New Year's greetings.

Moving the annual gifts Mrs. Wang had prepared for them to the carriage, there were quite a few things prepared, definitely the first of its kind in the village.

Mrs. Zhang's and Mrs. Li's natal villages were on the same road and on the same route, so they sat in a carriage, which was driven by Xu Dabo, who bid farewell to the family before driving the carriage and starting off.

Nearly half of the people in the house were gone, and it suddenly seemed a lot deserted.

At this time, Xiaoling's soft voice came from Qibao's mind: "Master, the dumplings you brought in are so delicious, but they were snatched away by the little white wolves before I was full."

Qibao patted her head. She almost forgot about the two little guys, so she said: "Next time I go into space and make dumplings for you to eat. You can eat as many as you want!"

Xiaoling said happily: "Good, then master must keep her word!" He usually lived in space, and normally just ate some fruits, so it was inevitable that he would feel fresh when he suddenly ate something different.

Qibao still had a lot of unfinished plans, and while Elder Xu wasn't busy right now, she was ready to discuss her next step with her grandfather.

When Qibao found the old man, he was chatting with her grandfather's Lin.