Announcement

Finally saw Shitou's name in the tenth place.

Uncle Xu turned around and squeezed back. The old man grabbed his arm and asked: "How's it going? Where does it rank?"

Uncle Xu suppressed the excitement in his heart and said: "Father, Wenwu he took the first place and Shitou the tenth, we have two students who made it into the top ten in the Xu Family Village!"

The village chief was overjoyed to hear that their family had produced a scholar, which was the first in their ancestry.

The old man even stroked his palm and laughed: "Haha, I didn't expect that I, Xu Dashan, would produce a first-place grandson! Blessed by our ancestors!" The old master's eyes were even a little teary with joy.

When the onlookers heard the commotion, they realized that the first-place boy was actually the old man's grandson.

So a number of people clasped their fists and said: "This old man, it's really a joyous occasion, having produced an extraordinary grandson!"

"Yes, this is a great event, congratulations."

"Hey, why don't we have such a promising grandson in our family?"

............

The old man smiled happily at the compliments from all around and said: "Today is a happy event for my Xu family. Anyone who goes to eat at my Iron Triangle Barbecue Restaurant today will get a 20% discount!"

When some people who often go to eat barbecue heard this, they happily said: "Thank you very much, old man. I will go at noon today!"

The old man sent Uncle Xu to the barbecue restaurant to inform the shopkeeper Zhang, and he would wait for his return in front of the carriage.

Qibao also stood beside the old man. She was also very happy. Her eldest brother's efforts finally paid off today.

When Uncle Xu came back, the old man bought a few more firecrackers, intending to set them off to add to the joy. The village chief also spent money to buy a few more firecrackers.

A group of people hurriedly want to go back to Xujia Village, to tell this news to their family.

When he arrived at the entrance of the village, the old man lit the firecrackers, and the crackling sound alerted the villagers who were working.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and gathered around. After the firecrackers were set off, the old man said with a cheerful face: "Today is a happy day for our Xujia Village. Two scholar were born in our village. Wenwu won first place in this exam, and Shitou ranked tenth!"

The villagers in Xujia Village were also very happy when they heard this. When they heard this, the faces of the people in Xujia Village were all bright.

Every villager also happily congratulated: "Congratulations to the old man, congratulations to the village chief!"

"Congratulations, congratulations, this is a great thing for our Xujia Village!"

"Yeah..."

............

The men from other villages who came to work were also extremely envious, especially Zhang's younger brother, who was so excited that his nephew actually passed the examination and ranked first.

At this time, everyone in the Xu family also came over. After hearing what the old man said, Mrs. Wang happily just clapped her thigh and said: "Great, we've got a first-place scholar in our family, I knew my Wenwu wouldn't let me down!"