Vixen

Qibao was a little surprised and asked: "What method are you planning to use?"

Xiaoling replied: "Master, do you still remember the forbidden method I told you last time?"

Qibao asked: "I know, is this forbidden law specifically designed to control people?"

"No, I just need to use a drop of Master's blood, refine it a little, carve a spell on it, mix it with water and drink it. The effect will be effective immediately, and they will obey you from the bottom of their hearts." Xiaoling said.

"Okay, although this is a bit magical, I don't want a subordinate who only knows how to obey orders and has no emotions." Qibao said.

"Master, you don't have to worry about this. After using this method, they are still the same as normal people, but they have the added belief that they will never betray you, so you can rest assured!" Xiaoling said.

"Oh, that's amazing, my little spirit. You are really my little baby. With this, I can establish a special force that belongs to me." Qibao actually thought for a long time, although she's now had cooperation with Su Chenyu and Jing Chen, which was considered a good backer, but it's not as fragrant as relying on oneself.

"When the time comes, let me help you train them. Those who have been trained by me will definitely be considered the first-class masters in this world." Xiaoling added.

"That's not going to scare people to death. If a fox can talk, you will definitely be called a vixen!"

Xiaoling replied: "I'm supposed to be a vixen, but I have my own way of not scaring them."

Qibao exclaimed: "Fine, you're a vixen, then I'll go out first, I'm still busy!" After saying that, without waiting for Xiaoling to speak, she had already gone out of space.

Xiaoling felt that something was wrong, but couldn't figure it out, so he didn't continue to think about it and muttered: "Really, why is Master running so fast..."

The next day, Xu Dabo drove the dug potatoes to his father-in-law's house. The eldest aunt and the second aunt also went. After all, they knew how to make potato flour, so they needed to go over and teach the workers how to make it. 

After everyone left, Mrs. Wang said: "I guess the eldest family's and the second family's won't be able to come back in the next two days. It is estimated that they all need to be taught before they can come back with peace of mind."

Mrs. Lin said: "It's okay. I'll just do more at home. The eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law are going to do business."

In the next two days, Xu Dabo would send potatoes over every day, listening to Dabo say that those workers who went to work had signed the agreement, and all of them had started in the past two days, and it was estimated that tomorrow Xu Dabo and the others would be able to come back.

Qibao felt that the weather was already a bit hot, and the oil paper covering the vegetables in the greenhouses had to be lifted for ventilation, but she only needed to lift up the oil paper on both sides of each shed.

............

More than a month has passed, and today is the day when the first batch of fruit wine is opened. The Xu family all came to the workshop.

Old man Lin opened a jar, and the aroma of wine suddenly wafted out.

The old man scooped a little bit into the cup and took a sip. After a long while, he said: "Well, it tasted about right, the color was good, and it was done very successfully."