Lively

Regarding her grandmother, of course Qibao was concerned, she assumed that her grandmother had encountered something during the days she wasn't at home, so she asked: "Grandpa, what's wrong with grandma? Why don't you tell me? I would feel uneasy if you didn't tell me."

The old man glared at Xu Laosan again, sighed, cursed and said: "It's true that there are too few successes and too many failures. People always report good things, but not bad things. How about you? Are you specifically trying to cause trouble for Qibao?"

Qibao immediately said: "Grandpa, don't blame father. Tell me what happened to grandma?"

The old man said helplessly: "Your grandma has not been eating or drinking well these days. She has been thinking about you. She almost fainted the day you left. It was only after learning that you were back today that she felt better."

After hearing this, Qibao's heart was a little sour and a little heartbroken for her grandmother, so she spoke: "Grandma is worried about me that's why she's like this, it's my fault for doing things without thinking, I can't just leave because I say so and make her feel worse for me all the time."

The old man said: "My child, everything you do is for this family, how can we blame you! We can't help you at ordinary times, and everyone in the family feels ashamed of you!"

Qibao said angrily: "Grandpa, why do you start saying such things again? I am the granddaughter of you and grandma. No matter how much I pay for this family, I am willing to do so. Next time, grandpa, if you say such things again, I will be angry!"

Only then did Xu Laosan speak sarcastically: "My daughter is amazing, I will wait to enjoy my daughter's blessings from now on!"

"You still have the nerve to say that! In the future, be a bit more discerning, Qibao has a lot on her plate, we'll take care of the little things we can take care of on our own, don't come to trouble Qibao with everything!"

Xu Laosan felt that he shouldn't have spoken, his father is still angry, what he said is wrong, so he could only shut up and let his old man preach.

Qibao then recalled that grandma looked a little tired just now, but it was nothing serious. She just needed to rest more.

After Mrs. Wang and Mrs. Li arranged accommodation for Yue Yang and others, they went to the kitchen to help.

Qibao asked: "Grandpa, which house built the wooden house first?"

The old man replied: "Everyone has unanimously decided to help the village chief's house repair it first. In the past few days, the foundation has been dug and the wood has been cut according to size. Now it has been opened."

Qibao nodded. With so many laborers in the village working together, it is estimated that the village chief's house will be built soon.

The old man spoke: "By the way, Shopkeeper Hong came yesterday to deliver the silver for last month's pills, a total of nearly fifty thousand taels of silver, thanks to your thoughtfulness, you left the finished pills at home, otherwise where would we get the pills for Shopkeeper Hong!"

Although Qibao left in a hurry, she had arranged everything she needed to think of.

The old man thought that Qibao was back today and the old woman was happy. If he drank more at noon, she would stop talking about it. So he brought out a large jar of wine, planning to have Old Man Lin and the others come over for a drink at noon.

Qibao went back to her room to change back into her female attire, and when she went out, she was surrounded by Yue Yang and the others.

Qibao was a little uncomfortable being looked at, so she found a reason to disperse them, which made her feel a little more comfortable.