thankyou| chpter 1

JULY 13 2016
(Y/N) POV:

"hey honey?, y/n?..darling wake up"
i slowly open my eyes to see my mom with a sweet smile on her face, making me smile too she kiss my forehead and i chuckles "good morning mom" i said sweetly and she smiled "good morning sweetie.." she said as i sat up "we're going to the park later, so hurry up and get ready, sweetie" my eyes light up when she said that, i got up emmediatly before looking at the calendar.

oh my god.. i forgot its my 7th birthday

i jump in happiness and excitement, making my mom giggle..  i rush into the bathroom, immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after i got showered, i put on my little strawberry dress that my mom bought yesterday. i look at the mirror, i look good..

i turned around to see my mom smiling at me, which is made me smiled too. "oh my-, look at my baby.. your so adorable!" she said lovingly making me giggle "lets go mommy" i said and she nodded before looking at my dad then my dad nodded.

we got in the car, my dad is in the driver seat, my mom is in the passenger seat while I'm in the back seat. the car started moving and I'm looking at the window on the car, full of excitement in my body.

while my dad was driving we passed the one car with the one boy in the back seat and i think it was his parents in the driver and passenger seat, he smiled at me and I felt something in my stomach and I don't know how to describe it.

he's cute..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we arrived at the park, my mom bought me an ice cream and a balloon. my mom and dad were buying another ice cream for themselves, i suddenly loose my grip at the balloon they bought for me and i gasped but then someone got them i looked up and i saw a man, I think he's with his family cause i saw the familiar face of the boy. my mom and dad rush at my side and they thanked the man and they start talking while me and the familiar boy just stared at each other, he was the first to smile. when he smiled i smiled at him to "hello.. can i ask you a question?.." i said and he just nod "uhmm, can you tell me what your name is?.. you look kinda familiar.." i asked and he smile
"oh uhmm, hi.. im andrija cikic, and im 7 years old"

i smiled knowing that we were at the same age
"im Y/N, and im 7 years old too.. and its my birthday" i said happily and he clapped his hands and we both laughed, "happy birthday!!" he said and I smiled "thank you so much." then he pulled out something in his pocket, he showed it to me with his tiny cute hands and i saw it was a butterfly necklace. my eyes light up when i saw it "this is for you, cause im not sure if im going to see you again. but i'll always remember you promise, happy birthday again" he said and i chuckles when i pick it up from his hand "thankyou very much andrija, i hope i will see you again soon" we smiled at each other before we heard our parents calling us. we sadly waved 'bye' at each other before we walked into our parents.

my parents notice that im holding something in my hands "honey?, what was that?" my dad asked, and i look up at both of them. "it was a gift daddy.. the boy gave this to me, look its so beautiful" i said calmly and they smiled at each other. "that's so lovely.. but we need to go home now honey" they said and i nodded sadly before looking back at andrija as we look at each other before we got into each others car.

(A/N): what do you think about this chapter?, love at first sight??:))

686 words