new friend| chpter 4

july 17 2016
Y/N POV:

"Y/N darling.. wake up, it's time for school." I heard my mom quietly say and I opened my eyes to see my mom smiling at me sweetly, and I smiled at her too. "good morning mommy."
i sweetly said, "good morning honey, it's time to get ready for school.." she said as i stood up.
i went into the bathroom and I started cleaning my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done getting myself ready and i put on our official school uniform.

"honey, let's go!! I don't want you to be late!"my mom said downstairs "yes, mom!" i shout and i rush downstairs

my mom said downstairs "yes, mom!" i shout and i rush downstairs. "look at my baby girl.. you're so cute." my mom lovingly said "thank you mommy" i said and i looked at my dad and i walked towards him, "bye dad see you later" i said and i kissed his cheek "bye honey" he said and me and my mom exit the house then got in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7:43 am

we arrived at the vladislav ribnikar school i got out of the car and i kiss my mom's cheek, before i walk towards pur school. i see andrija and he's walking alone too, and i approach him
"hey, andrijaaa" i said and he looks at me "oh hello Y/N!" he said happily, he suddenly took my hand and interlock our fingers together, which makes me blush i looked at him and he smiled "lets go?" he asked and i just nod.

oh my gosh, he's holding my hands!!

we reached our room and we sat at our seats, and yeah we're seatmates. the teacher entered and we all say 'good morning teacher' then a boy with his dad entered our room his dad was talking to the teacher, while the boy was looking at me with loving eyes, and i looked back at him and i smiled cause i want to have many friends. he smiled back at me and he suddenly looks away then his dad leave and I heard our teacher whispered to him "honey, introduce yourself darling.." she sweetly saud with a smile and he smiled back "uhm, hello classmates.. my name is kosta, and im 7 years old.." he smiply said and we all welcome him with the words 'welcome to our school kosta!' the teacher asked him where did he want to seat and he pointed the seat that are close to me and andrija.

he sat on the seat he choose to seat, just right next to me, so im in the middle of andrija and kosta. i leaned towards kosta "uhm, hello kosta welcome to our school.." i said quietly "uhm hii.. may i asked what your name is?" he said and i smiled "oh uhm, my name is Y/N and this is my best friend andrija" i said and i looked at andrija, andrija and kosta smiled together at each other. which made me smile to.

time passed by, its now our history class. we needed to write our assignment, i forgot where are my pencils are, i tried to find it at my bagpack but it is not there. ofcourse andrija and kosta saw that i was finding something in my bag "what are you looking for?" they said at the same time and they looked at each other and let out a small laugh, "my pencil its nowhere to be find.." i said sadly and they gave me pencils at the same time, i laugh quietly. absolutely i only need one pencil so i chose to borrow andrija's pencil, then we all started to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:30 am

its already break time and we're eating, i looked at andrija who was eating and i looked at kosta and he's still not eating "uhm, hey kosta.. where are your food?" I asked and he looks at me and looks down at his fingers "oh uhm, i forgot my lunch bag at my house.." he sadly said and i feel sad about it then i looked at my food and i looked at andrija "hey, bestiee.. kosta forgot he's food, would you mind if we share our food to him?" i asked and he smiled "no, uhm this give it to him" he said as he handed me some of his food and i gave it to kosta, and we also gave him an apple. and he smiled and thanked us. we started talking and i made sure that no one was left out, "hey guys, are we trio now?" i asked and they chuckled "of course!" they said and i smiled.

(A/N): bro, we already made a circle of friends!!
what do you think will happen in the next chapter??.

792 words