future pianist.|chpter 15

October 31 2019
Andrija's POV:

after the overnight last night we all got home, and I'm practicing my piano because i had a  contest later, but forgot to tell Y/N about it so i took my phone before i call Y/N.

after a minute she answered it. "uhm hey, Y/N" i said "yeah?" she answered "oh uhm, just wanted to tell you that i have a contest later..can you, aunt and uncle come?.. please." i said and i heard him chuckles "of course why not?" she said "thank you.. sooo much!" i said and she laughs "okay, gtg.. byee!!" she said and she hung up then i felt those weird thing in my stomach again.

why is this always happens when im around her or when im talking to her?.. weird.

i focused on playing piano again and i heard my phone ring, oh..Y/N is calling. i answered it "uhm hey andrijaaa, what time is your contest?" she asked "oh uhm, 10:30.. and don't rush yourself, take your time.." i said "oh ok, thanks!" she said before she hung up.

_______________________________________
9:56 am
Y/N POV:

once im done getting ready i heard my door open "honey.. lets go" i heard my mom said and i smiled before i walked towards her "mom you look stunning!" i said sweetly "you too darling."
she said and we chuckles.

my dad smiled seeing us happy together then he rang the car keys to attract us and we just chuckled before we all went outside where we got in the car and my dad started to drive.

we arrived at the location that andrija sent me, we went inside and we sat on the chairs then i saw aunt suzana, uncle milos and andrija walking towards us, i stood up and i rush towards andrija and i hugged him thightly.

i heard them laugh and i looked up at him tgen he hugged me back "miss me already?" he said and i blush "uhmm, no.." i lied and i let go of him, "lets go.. im just gonna get ready" he said and i nodded.

we went on the back of the stage and a lot of pianist is in there. i looked at andrija and he kinda looks nervous, "hey andrijaa" i said and he looks at me "you can do it, don't be nervous i know your a good pianist!" i said kind od cheering him ans he smile "thank you." he said..

"let us introduce the pianist ANDRIJA CIKIC!"
we heard the announcer then we looked at each other and i nodded. andrija walked towards  the stage where the piano at while i walked back at my parents then i sat next to them and andrija's parents is next to me.

i looked at andrija who is on the piano bench. he look around and when he sees me he smiled before he started to play the piano.

h-he's so.. he's just so good at playung piano..

i watch him play the piano, admiring how good he is on it.. i smiled before i shook my head am i really falling inlove with this guy? am i? i looked at my parents who looks proud od their future son in-law hehe, then i looked at andrija's parents who looks soo soooo proud of him.
then i looked back at andrija and listen.

minutes passed by andrija was done playing the piano when he stood up every one claps including me, even the judge stood up and clap at him. he made a little bow at every one which made me smile and i don't know why, andrija step out of the stage and he walks towards us then his parents hugged him "you did well andri, super well!" aunt suzana and uncle milos said proudly then andrija went to me and suddenly hugged me which makes me blush, and since he's taller than me i hugged him by the waist "thank you" he whispered.

uhh, for what?

i heard my mom and aunt suzana giggled and i looked at them uncle milos and my dad is smiling then suddenly aunt suzana took a picture for us making me let go of andrija and we both blush. andrija walked towards my parents and my parents hugged him "you did a great job andrija!" they both said and andrija smiled "thank you mom (Y/M/N)- i mean thank you aunt!" he said and i smiled.

"you are our future pianist andrija!" i said and he smiled at me "ofcourse i am" he said and we laughed.

(A/N): i love love love this chapter but of course i love andrija more hehe, see yah on nxt chapter byee!!.

799 words.