hangout disaster.| chpter 11

october 29 2019
Andrija's pov:

i was playing a piano, just thinking about Y/N I'm thinking if we can hangout..?  i sighed before i stopped playing the piano and i took my phone, and started messaging Y/N

messenger:
cikic: heyy, Y/N.. wanna hang out?, just the two of us.

Djordjević: sure!.. uhm when?

cikic: now..

Djordjević: alright im just gonna get ready.

_______________________________________

  Y/N pov:
i put this kind of elegant outfit;

i looked at the mirror and i smiled before i took my phone before i put it on my bag, and i went downstairs i looked at my mom, "mom

i looked at the mirror and i smiled before i took my phone before i put it on my bag, and i went downstairs i looked at my mom, "mom.. im just gonna go out with my boy fri- i mean best friend.." i said and she looks at me "you sure..?"
she asked and i nodded "okay..just stay safe" she said calmly and i sighed i was about to open the door but my phone suddenly ring, i took it out of the bag and i answered it.

"Y/N..uhm, can we hang out..?, just the two of us" i heard kosta said and my eyes widened wha?- how am i supposed to reject him, and also.. andrija already asked me to go out..

"u-uhmm.. yea sure, but andrija is with us.." i calmly said "what?..why?" he asked "because he already asked me to go out, and I don't want to reject you so.. yah" i said and i heard him sigh "fine.." he quietly said before he hung up.

i open the door and i looked at aunt suzana's house then i saw andrija waiting patiently Infront of they're house and he's holding something behind him, i walk towards him and when he noticed me he smiled before he walks towards me "uhm hey, you look good.. as always." he said and i smiled "thanks.." i said "oh i have something to gave you.." he said and he took a bracelet on his back, then he gave it to me "this is for you.. and this is for me" he said as he showed me his wrist and i noticed its a couple bracelet and i chuckles "thankyou.." i said as he was putting the bracelet on my wrist.

when he's done putting the bracelet then he suddenly took my hands making me blush then i looked at him, but he's not looking back but i can see he's blushyand got those cute smile on his face, then we walked.. and i noticed kosta running toward us "heyy!" he said out loudly making andrija looks at him and then he looked at me "i thought just the two of us..?" he whispered "he asked me out so.." i whispered back then kosta looks at andrija and my hand who was still holding each other then kosta step forward so his in the middle of me and andrija making our hands pulled back then i saw andrija glaring at kosta then andrija walks in the side of me so i was in the middle of them which is making me annoyed.

like duh.. im not that kind of girl.

i sighed before i felt andrija's arms going into my shoulder and he pulls me closer to him and i blush but then i shook my head before i took his arms out of my shoulder.

_______________________________________

we arrived at the tea shop, andrija ordered a doughnut same as me and kosta ordered just a tea.

"uhm so guys, why did you both ask me out.. AT THE SAME TIME?" i said and they looked at me "i just wanna enjoy the day WITH ONLY YOU"  andrija said and kosta gave him a glare "i just wanna talk about something" he smiply said which makes me sigh, then i heard andrija quietly groan making me looked at him and i put my hand on his shoulder "hey, you ok?" I asked and he just nodded but I saw a hint of a smirk on his lips then i heard kosta said 'ouch.' making me look at him "what?" i asked "the tea is so hot.." he said "just like you." he whispered and i looked at him confusedly "excuse me?" andrija asked which making kosta looks at him "what?" he asked coldly "i said 'excuse me' why are you telling that she's hot?.. that is disrespectful." he said with a hint of anger on his voice "why do you care?" kosta asked.

"ofcourse i care, she's my girlfriend!" he said and my eyes widen what the fu?- i was about to say something but andrija took my hands and pulled me out of the tea shop leaving kosta alone there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): brooo, andrija is jealous again.. and he even said that the reader is his gf, WOAH!.

800 words.