overnight.| chpter 14

October 30 2019
Y/N pov:

i felt a hand in my forehead like someone was pushing the hair of my face, and i slowly opened my eyes and the hand suddenly got off on my forehead then i rub my eyes and realize its andrija he's blushing..so muchhh, which makes me blush too.

"uh..andrija?, what are you doing here..?" i asked and he looked at me "aunt M/N asked me if i could watch you while you were in your sleep..and of course i agreed" he said and i nodded then suddenly my vision is turning into blurred then it suddenly goes back into normal vision "you okay?" i heard andrija ask and i nodded "i think i need water.." i said before i got up but then got pushed by andrija back at the bed.

"hey no, you need to rest.. i got this" he said and he started to walk towards the door "but-" i said but got interpreted by andrija "no but's, as i said i got this" he said then he walked out of the room then i smiled "such a gentleman" i said "i heard yah!" i heard andrija shout and I laughed.

andrija goes back to the room with a glass of water "here's your water m'lady" he teasingly said and we chuckled, then i drink the glass of water before i place it on my desk, then suddenly the door opens reaviling mara, ema, Vladimir and kosta they have soo sooooo many snacks on they're hand some of it are falling on the ground.

"wha?-..oh, overnight right?" i said and they all chuckled then nod "where's the boy's room?" vladimir asked "next to my room" i said and he rushed into the boy's room making us all laugh,
they leave the snacks on my desk, mara and ema walk towards me "heyyah, bestiee.. you okay now?" they asked and i just nodded before i stood up "hey you two" i said looking at andrija and kosta "this isn't gay room" i said and we laughed "alright!" they both said and they went to the boys room leaving all of us girls in the room then we set up the food for the movie later.

_______________________________________

we're done setting up all the things we need to use. like, foods, tv and couches.

i knocked on the boys room before it opened reaviling kosta "uhm hey, its movie time now!" i said and they all rushed towards my room which is the girls room.

i was in the middle of ema and andrija, and andrija's left is mara and kosta sat next to mara while vladimir is next to ema. we're watching the horror movie called 'the nun'. "hey, you sure this movie doesn't have jump scares?" i asked ema and he giggled "yes! this movie doesn't have jump scares!" she said and i nodded.

After about a half hour of watching the nun there was a jump scare which made me hugged andrija making me blush then i immediately got off him "sorry.." i said quietly and he smiled "its okay." he said before he hugged me.

wait..is this really happening!? he's hugging me!!.

i blushed and i tried to focus on the movie. when the movie ended andrija let go of me making me sigh, then we all ate with my parents on the dining table.

_______________________________________

after all the movies, we still need to rest which is super happy. cause all we do is talk and talk,
we also took a photo of us together.

kosta decided to play truth or dare and we all agreed.

"you're the first one vladimir..truth or dare?" mara asked "truth!" he answered confidently "uhmm.. what is your biggest insicurity?" mara asked "uh, my eyes" he answered and we nodded and it's now andrija's turn "andrija truth or dare?" kosta asked "truth.." andrija said "tell us who your crush is" kosta said and andrija's eyes slightly widened "oh uhmm.. her name is Y/N.." he said quietly but we all still heard him "ohhhhhhhh~" they all said except kosta.

It's now kosta's turn "kosta truth or dare?" ema asked "dare!" he said "i dare you to say i love you to Y/N" ema said and i gave her an annoyed look and kosta said i love you to me, but andrija is not jealous because its all just dare.

once the game ends we all go back to the girls and boys room, we just play a little and we all fall asleep.

(A/N): brooooooooo, i think this is kinda short chapter:((, see yah next chapter guys labyu all:)).

784 words.