dont do that.| chpter 9

March 20 2017
Y/N pov:

It's already break time, we're all at the cafeteria.. kosta was sitting next to me, while mara and andrija are sitting next to each other. they're laughing, which makes me a little bit jealous.. he doesn't like me..i think he likes mara.. i shook my head before i looked at kosta

what if i make andrija jealous?..

i nodded before i looked at andrija before i looked at kosta again "uhm.. hey kosta." i said quietly and he looked at me "what?" he asked and i just smiled at him "can you tell me more about you?" i asked and he smiled before he nodded "of course uhmm.. my favorite fruit is mango, my full name is kosta kecmanovic.. my favorite color is blue.. thats all, and i also have a crush on one girl now." he said and i nod "and who is that girl huh..?" i said slightly teasing him "uhm.. uhh, im not gonna tell you sorry." he said and i pout "please.." i said pleasingly, then i feel andrija is looking at us. "nope, never" he said and i nodded "yeah, alright you win!" i said and we laughed

then suddenly mara and andrija sit with us "uhm heyy bestie's!" mara and andrija greeted and we all smiles "hiiii!" me and kosta said
"wanna play in our house?" i said and they all nod "ofcourse!" they all said.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~
math class, the last class

we're at the math class, well i sat next to mara cause i think she's being left out again. we work together, make the equation together. then i realized that mara is sitting next to andrija.. which makes me a little bit jealous then i sigh before i focused back at the equation. "Y/N!?"
i heard someone whispered and i looked at where its coming, and its andrija "can we seat together!?" he whispered and i just ignore him "Y/N!!" he whispered shout but i still ignore him, i heard him sighed and i just continue to focused at the equations.

minutes passed by, i feel someone is approaching me and he came Infront of me i looked up at him and its andrija, he lean in so our face was close to each other which making me blush, then i close my eyes before i shooked my head and leaning backwards at my chair "what do you want andrija?" i said "you." he said and i blush then my eye slightly went wide, of course kosta saw that then he cleared his throat loudly making me looked at him but andrija didn't. "please sit with me" he said pleadingly and then he pouted.

ANDRIJA DONT DO THAT KIND OF TRICK ARGHH YOUR SO CUTE!

i blushed again and i sigh before i nod "fine." i said and he smiled before he held my hands and pulled me into the two last chair at the back then we sat in there, "so what do you really want andrija?" i asked then he smiled "i already said beestiee, i said i want you!" he said and i just nod, andrija looked at me but i don't look back at him "heyy..are you ignoring me?" he asked and i just shook my head, "then why are you like that?" he asked and i looked at him
"like what?" i asked and he just shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:01 am

"heyyaahh guys!!, lets go?" i asked and they nod, my mom's car arrived Infront of school and i rushed towards it i open the door
"mommy, me and my best friends are playing in our house!" i said happily and she chuckled "well lets go now!" she said sweetly. i rushed towards the school again and i see kosta, andrija, ema, mara and vladimir are talking together "guys!!" i shout "lets go!" i said and i took mara and kosta before i pulled them outside, of course with the others.

i sat at the passenger seat, while andrija, ema, Vladimir, mara and kosta are on the back seat.
my mom started driving, "heyy guys" i said as i looked at the back "you guys excited?" i asked
"yes!!" they all said making me chuckles.

•••
9:46

we arrived at the house, and I rushed at my room while they follow me upstairs. we sat at my bed but andrija and kosta sat at the mini couch, i stood up then i looked around the room trying to find my violin, i saw it hanging on the wall, that is a little too much high. i bring the chair and i stood at it then i reach the violin then i finally get out of the chair, they all had they're eyes on me.

time to shine

i started playing the experience at the violin and they all watched me, completely in shook except andrija because he already now that im playing the violin since we we're at the first grade, he's just amazed they all are.
the melodies finished and they clap which making me chuckles "woahh Y/N i didn't know that your good at violin!" ema and kosta said "your so talented Y/N just like andrija!" mara and vladimir said and we chuckles.

"kids its time for dinner!!" my mom shout downstairs and we rushed downstairs.

~~~

we are all eating together and of course i sat next to andrija, "the food is soooo good" Vladimir said and we chuckles.

we're done eating and we all sat at the couch and we started to watch cartoons.

10:37 am

my best friends are going home once the clock turned into 11:00 am.. i turned of the tv and they all looked at me "guyss let's play truth or dare!!" and they all said 'yeah!' then we sat at the floor making a small circle, andrija was the first "andrija truth or dare?" kosta asked "truth"
he said "hmm.. is mara your crush?" kosta asked "no." andrija answered it was my turn but then we heard a loud car beep outside and we know thats them parents, we all said good bye to each other, but andrina stayed because he was just my neighbor.

(A/N): longest chapter!! thankyouu guys i reached 148 readers!^_^

1051 words!.