argue|chpter 5

March 17 2017
Y/N POV:

we're already in grade 3 now..

i went to school too early, cause our teacher said we have to do some exercise. that is the reason why i came to school too early cause my mom is so excited, and me too, obviously?.
i just sat quietly at my seat cause I was the one who was in our class room right now, i took out my paper and pencil and i started to draw andrija and me with kosta of course as i said, i don't want anyone to be left out.

i finished the drawing in just 20 minutes, but i got bored again and i looked at my watch at my wrist It's already 6:59, i sigh and i heard some shout outside our school and i rushed outside the school to see a lot of kids we're surondings the two kids who we're i guess fighting?.. i walked closer to it and i realized its andrija and kosta, i immediately rushed into the kid's who we're watching them and i manage to got into the middle of it and i push andrija and kosta away from each other they're not fighting they're just shouting at each other, and they stop when i pull them out to each other cause kosta is pulling andrija through on the top of andrija's shirt "hey guys stop!" i shout and they did not stop, "GUYS STOP!" i shout and they looked at me then stop "why are you guys arguing!?" i said and they looked at each other
"andrija, was the one who started the fight, he pushed me" "i already told you i'm so sorry, cause i didn't mean to push you, I'm sorry." they both said at the same time, then i sighed because i don't understand what are they saying, "guys can you please calm down for just a second?" i told them and they sighed "fine."
they said and i let out a small smile "okay, what literally happened here?" i asked "i already said im sorr-" andrija said but getting cut by kosta "he pushed me" kosta said "I didn't mean to.. im sorry." andrija said and they both looked at me then i sighed "hey, kosta its okay andrija said he was sorry.. thats okay, and he said he didn't mean to push you" i calmly said and kosta sighed

"fine, but you won't do that again.." he said and andrija smiled "yeah, i won't..thankyou"
he said and we sighed and out teacher arrived and we all go into our classroom

•~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•~~~~~•

our teacher explained everything, like what we need, and how many members are needed in one group. we're only three in our team, andrija and kosta we're looking for members, cause we need 3 more, then we found mara and she has no team cause she has no friends in our class, so we decided to ask her if she would want to join our team and she agree's. and our fifth member is ema she was left out on her team cause her team have already six members so she asked us if she could join us, and ofcourse we all agrees.. and our last member vladimir, he was on his group but his leader don't want to be with him, so we put him on our group cause we felt bad about him.

our group name is heroes

me and kosta are always together while mara and andrija are assisting each other, and ema and vladimir are helping each other..andrija is acting weird earlier cause, every time i got close to kosta to ask for help, andrija's always interrupting me and he was the one that will help me instead of kosta, i mean this is group activities and we need to help each other, but andrija is being sweet and over protective, over me.

Is he jealous or something?..

I looked at andrija and i smiled, knowing he was helping all of the members to do the right exercise, like.. stretching and jumping jacks  and i focus on their scores cause im the leader.."hey mara be careful" i calmly said and she smiled at me "i will, thank you" she said and i smiled, i started to do the jumping jacks. but then 15 minutes after doing that i started to pant heavily, and they don't see that and i sit down at one of the chairs and drink water, and andrija see this and approach me "hey, bestie.. you okay?" he asked and i just nod, "really?" he asked again and i looked at him "yeah, I'm just tired.." i said then he nodded "okay, just tell me if something is wrong ok?" he said and i smiled and nodded, and he walked away from me and approached the others. well, i am still breathing heavily and i put my hand on my chest then i suddenly passed out.

(A/N): heya guys, what do you think?.. is andrija have a crush on Y/N??, well we hope so..

849 words.