jealous?.| chpter 8

March 20 2017
Y/N pov:

"Y/N darling wake up.." i heard my mom whispered, i slowly opened my eyes to see my mom who was smiling at me "good morning darling.." she said and i smiled "good morning mommy." i said then i rub my eyes before i sat up, "you gotta get ready for school darling.." my mom said and i nodded before i smile then i stood up before going at the bathroom.

---

i wear our school uniform, it still looks pretty on me and i smiled before I went downstairs and i sat at the dining chair before i started to eat.

i looked at the clock and it's already 5:18.. i gotta hurry then i put on my black shoes "mommy, lets go!" i said and my mom looked at me and the clock before heading outside with me.

we arrived at school around 5:27, "bye mommy, see you later. i love you!!" i said and i gave my mom a kiss on the cheek before i headed into our school, directly in our classroom.. i arrived at our classroom and i just saw kosta, he's the only one in our class room i approached him and sat next to him.. "uhh, hey kosta.." i said and he looked at me then i smiled which making him smiled to "heyyah Y/N" he said happily "uhm do-" i said but then andrija entered, making us look at him then i saw his eyes with a slight hint of jealousy of it.. "uhm, hey andrija..." i said before he sat up next to us "hi.." he said and i smiled then suddenly he look at kosta and kosta looks back at him, they're having an eye contact.. more than death stare contact, kosta was the one who looks away and i heard andrija sighed, "uhm hey you two.." i said and they both looked at me "i gotta asked you two a questions, if you really know me.." i said and they slightly glare at each other before nodding "what is my favorite color?" I asked.. "green." they said at the same time, they were still staring at each other "my favorite number?" i asked "five." they said again at the same time..

"favorite person?" i asked "me." they both said again, at the same time, i gave them a 'wow' look before i sigh this is gotta be hard "my favorite candy?" i asked and there was a pause, before they both said at the same time "gummies." they said still staring at each other

woah guys calm down, im here in the middle of you two.

"uhmm, guys calm down, I'm here guys!. in the middle of the two of you!" i said trying to get their attention, they looked at me and sighed..
"oh yeah, uhm sorry." andrija said and i smiled, the teacher entered the room, with some of the students, minutes passed by and the students started to enter the classroom, once they were already completed the teacher started to teach.

(A/N): what if kosta and andrija are having a competition, and the prize is you?.. who do you think is going to win?, mine; of course its andrija!!.

544 words.