apologize.| chpter 12

October 29 2019
Y/N POV:

i was still being pulled by andrija "andrija.." i said then he stopped and looked at me "i thought it was only the two of us." he asked with a slight of anger in his voice "i-i.. he asked me out, and I don't want to reject him, and i don't want to reject you too." i said and i looked at him "are you mad?" i asked and he shook his head "no, no I'm not..sorry for raising my voice to you." he said, then i nodded before i smiled "let me hold your bag.." he said and i handed him my bag, so he was holding it. then we walked, after 8 minutes of walking we arrived at aunt suzana's house. we step inside their house and i saw my mom which making me smile "uhm.. mom, what are you doing here?" i asked her "why?, cant your mom talk with her friend?" she asked and we chuckled.

"hey Y/N, you can talk with your mother in la-.. i-i mean you can talk with my mom, and wait for me here alright?" he said and he let out a nervous chuckle, aunt suzana and my mom looked at us with a teasing look. "mother in law..?" aunt suzana and my mom said, causing me and andrija to laugh nervously "n-no it's nothing aunt haha!" andrija said nervously then he suddenly went upstairs "gotta go!" he said and he pulled me so we were at the stairs then he rushed into his bedroom then he pulled me again making me step inside his room then he closed the door "wha?- mother in law..?" i asked confusedly and he looked at me "you know that." he said "let's go, i can teach you how i play piano" he simply said and i nodded then we walked towards his piano, then we started playing it.

_______________________________________

we stopped playing the piano and andrija had a good idea, he said we can take a picture on his camera.

just like that, and we stopped because we heard the door openned and i saw aunt suzana "hey honey..its time to eat, and Y/N darling you can it here." she calmly said and i smiled before we nodded "I'll wait for you two downstairs" he said and andrija nodded and that aunt suzana leave the room "Y/N, lets go" andrija said and he stood up "uhm.. no, im full.." i said and he shook his head, "no your not. you only eat one doughnut at the tea shop, so lets go" he said and i just shook my head and i heard him sigh making me looks at him, then he pouted "please?" he asked and i chuckles

again!?

"don't do that pouting face, you look so cute.. so i guess lets go?" i said and we chuckles before we headed downstairs, once where at the dining table. and we started to eat.

___

once we're done eating we go back to andrija's room and we start to take a LOT of pictures i mean a lot lot of pictures on his camera, "your so beautiful.." he whispered "what's that?" i asked and he blushed "huh?.. nothing" he said and i chuckles, "oh let me tie your hair" i said before i took the phone out of my and i pushed the camera button so we're recording and i place the phone where you can see me tying Andrija's hair and he chuckled when im done tying his haid into two buns who looks cute at him made me chuckles "my turn!" he said out loudly and we chuckles before he started to tie my hair on a braid and i chuckles while he was doing that because i can see how effort he is applying the tie on my hair through the camera.

once he's done we both looked at the camera and chuckels. andrija took his camera and took a picture of me which i think is cute so i asked him "let's take a picture together again!" i said happily then we chuckles before we took many pictures all over again.

(A/N): broo this chapter making my butterflies dance ACKKKK!.. i think its too cute for them😭🫶, btw see yah nxt chpter:).

730 words.