home.| chpter 7

March 19 2017
Y/N POV:

My parents and I are finally going home, andrija is not here because he has to go to school while my parents and i are in our house.

why do i miss him..?

i lay down at my bed and started scrolling through tiktok. i got bored and i sigh before i sat up and i took the violin on my desk before i started to play it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrija's pov:

our teacher is teaching.. i looked around and someone is not here..

why am i missing her..?

i sighed before i started to take notes, so that
Y/N and i will review it later, i looked at kosta who looks sad too, i think its because Y/N is not here.. "andrija.." i heard someone whispered then i looked around and realized it was mara "hm?.." i answered and she smiled

her smile is kinda cute..

"can you help me with this?" she asked as she pointed her paper oh.. its music "yeah i can."
i said and she smiled again, then we started to help each others work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N pov:

i'm still practicing the violin, i looked at the clock that was hanging at my wall  9:28..
the school is about to end, i jump out of bed immediately leaving the violin at my bed,.. i rushed downstairs, rushing towards our door before opening it. i waited outside our house before i saw tita suzana's car stop Infront of they're house the back door open and i saw andrija, i rushed towards him and hug him thightly "i miss you already!!" i said and he chuckled before hugging me back "i miss you more bestie!!" he said and we chuckels together. "heyy, bestie.. i have some notes at my notebook, we can review it together!" he said and i nod then i took his hand then i pulled him towards our house.

we're at my room reviewing his notes together, i suddenly found myself staring at him why do he have to be handsome like that!? i shooked my head and started to focus again..i sighed before i looked at andrija again "uhmm.. andrija.." i said then he looked at me "hm..?" he answered, i took a deep breath "can i tell you something?" i said then he nodded "of course" he answered sweetly "just promise me your not gonna get mad and, i hope this doesn't ruin our friendship.." i said and he looked at me confusedly "andrija, i-i like you.." i said and i looked down, andrija looks shock then he signed "im so sorry.. but, i don't know if i have a crush on you. im so sorry, but i only see you as a BEST FRIEND." he said and i nodded "uhmm..y-yeah, i can wait." i calmly said thne he smiled, "thankyou..".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrija and i are almost done reviewing the most important things to review, it feels so awkward. i got sad because he rejected me, but he said we are still friends and he's not mad at me, I looked at andrija then he looked back at me.. we're having a eye contact oh my.. then we heard a knock on the door making us look at the door "i got this.." he said and i nodded what a gentleman.. i chuckles quietly then i looked back at the door and we see tita suzana, "its time to go home andrija.. say bye to your friend, son.." she sweetly said and andrija looked at me "uhm, Y/N i have to go now bye.." he said and i nodded "thankyou.." i said before he left leaving me all flustered and also sad, i lay on the bed and i sighed.. thinking when will he like me back..?.

(A/N): aww, the reader confess but got rejected:<, when did you think andrija will like the reader back?.. stay tuned byee!!

658 words.