Chapter 10 - Boyfriends

"Can you please stop eating all my food? I had to actually walk to the kitchen to get it," I complain. Sam and Kian keep eating all of the potato chips I returned from the kitchen with.

"Selfish much?" Sam teases, laughing and continuing to eat my food.

Kian shoves a chip in my face and I take it, biting his finger.

"Ow!" He says with mock-pain on his face.

I hear a knock at the door, groaning because I know I have to get up and answer it.

I push the bowl of chips into Sam's lap before standing up and walking to the front door.

I open it, revealing someone I didn't expect.

"Uh, Jake? What're you doing here?" I ask and instantly I can hear Kian and Sam standing up and moving towards where I stand.

Jake stands rigid, nervous, as if he's scared of something. His eyes land behind me. I feel hands on my waist before I turn my head to see Kian standing behind me and Sam at my right.

"Uh, can I talk to you, Madison?" He asks before adding: "Alone?"

He raises his eyebrows, awaiting my response.

I turn slightly looking at Kian and Sam, noticing the states I got from both of them telling me no.

I turn back to Jake. "Sure."

I step away from Kian, looking back and giving him an assuring smile.

I walk out onto the front porch, slowly pushing the door to where it's nearly closed.

"What do you want to talk to me for?" I question, crossings my arms over my chest and cocking my hip.

"Um, I just," he looks around nervously, as if he's being watched.

I get annoyed, tired of this guy wasting my time.

"Spit it out," I say harshly.

"I'm sorry, for everything. I just," he pauses again before he takes a step closer to me, backing me up to the railing if the porch. He takes another step, leaving less than an inch between our bodies.

"I just really like you, and then Kian came along," he says, putting his arms on the railing behind me, trapping me.

He leans in and nearly too late, I realize what's happening.

"Kian!" I yell before kneeing him right between the legs and pushing him with all my strength away from me.

Jake doubles over, groaning in pain as Kian and Sam come running out.

Sam comes straight to me, telling me that he saw everything, as they were spying. Kian goes straight to Jake, grabbing his shoulder and making him stand up straighter before decking him on the side of his face.

He rears his hand back again as if he's going to punch him again, but I jolt forward grabbing his arm.

He turns quickly and angrily to me, fire in his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek, making him look me in the eyes.

Kian calms down after a few seconds before he turns to Jake who is laying on the porch, groaning in pain.

"Stay away from her," he growls, looking at Jake with disgust.

Kian pulls me to him, his arms encircling me and making me feel safe.

Jake nods before standing in a hunched over position before retreating, heading back to wherever.

*Emily's POV*

"Seriously? I ask you to do one simple thing for me, and you can't even pull it off. One. Thing." I throw my hands up, letting out a groan in frustration and anger.

"I'm sorry! What could I have done? Kian and Sam were both there, and she kneed me in the balls! You don't even understand how much that hurts!" He pleads with me to forgive him.

It surprises me how he just falls at my feet and will do anything I ask him to. I love it.

I turn away from him, scoffing.

"Come on babe," he says, following me and grabbing my arm.

I turn around to him, my eyes softer with less anger.

He pulls me in for a hug, asking, "What's the big deal anyway? Why do you hate her so much?"

I pull away from him and smile. "I just do."

He doesn't have to know that I want Kian back. If he did, he would break up with me.

"Whatever." He bends down, pressing his lips to mine and picking me up in the process, taking me to his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know. Sorry.

Sorry also that it's been a week since I've posted.

But I hope you guys liked it!

Much more drama in the future!!

xox -Delilah