❁Chapter 3❁

A blood freezing growl echoes, causing the three storeyed house to shake like a damn earthquake occured.

Each member falls down on their knees from the force of it, including Alpha Patrick.

Mate mate mate mate mate mate

Feather's wolf chants like a wild animal, her eyes pitch black informing the dominant presence of her wolf, and herself.

Her form trembles in rage, but before putting her mate's culprit to their place, she deems it logical to aid to him first.

"Juliene! Get the car ready to take off."

"Alright."

Feather rushes towards her mate and crouches down to his level, her hands terribly shaking as she hovers them over his frail body.

Eyes as dark as the storm clouds now well up with water. Determination.

To take revenge. To destruct. To annihilate.

"My poor baby..." She softly whispers.

Gently, a word unknown to Alpha Arya's dictionary, she brushes some dark hair out of the boy's face and the touch sends an immediate sense of relief to the aching Omega.

A low hum erupts from him, bringing a small smile to the Alpha's face.

She doesn't hesitate to scoop him up in her arms, he feels as light as a feather.

Note the irony.

Holding his small frame against her chest, Feather races out of the storage room, through the hallway.

She hears the cries and gasps and pleas for forgiveness while passing everyone. But doesn't bat an eye.

Reaching her car, she carefully puts her mate's beaten up body in the backseat.

Juliene's eyes visibly widens at the sight but she doesn't say anything. Her eyes subtly scan over her twin, noting the blood and how horribly she's shaking.

Her lips stay tight while Feather hurries to fetch a blanket from the trunk of the car and drapes it around Florian's shivering body.

"Take him home. Get Dr. Maurice to cure him. Fast! I'll follow you in the other car. Grant will stay." She orders her Beta.

"Yes, Alpha." Juliene bows and rushes to the driver's seat.

Feather's longing eyes linger at the unconscious boy a bit longer before the car starts and Juliene speeds away.

Exhaling a sharp breath, her fists clench and she can feel her canines sharpening as the need to avenge her mate becomes strong.

Her wolf pushing to be out in the surface and create chaos.

"Patrick!"

Her voice booms around the house and with another bone cracking growl, she shifts.

Instead of her tall, slim figure now stands an even bigger wolf. Bigger than any average Alpha.