❁Chapter 19❁

All the Aphas are once again here for the final meeting before it'll finalize the fight for the title of the Alpha Queen/King.

They are not welcome at all but the servers couldn't just ignore the guests and arranged rooms and food for them.

Everyone is looking for Alpha Arya so she can take the matter in hand and get over with their stupid challenge.

As if anyone could take her position from her.

Juliene yells in frustration, slamming her hand down on a table to form a dent there, "Where the fuck is this girl?!"

__________

"You like it, baby?"

Florian whimpers, nodding vigorously as his hands grip the bed sheet tightly in his fists, head thrown back as he feels his Alpha devouring his body.

Her ruby eyes stay glued on the heavenly expressions displaying on the Omega's face as she pleasures him, smirking each time the boy would scream or moan loudly.

It gives her pride of how loud and shameless her little Omega has gotten. He doesn't care about anyone hearing or being pleasured by his Alpha like this anymore.

All he cares about is the luscious mouth all over his body, taking him as hers and marking him till there isn't a single spot left unmarked on his light brown skin.

Feather loves the most is marking the lavish rich skin of her lover with her bite marks. Sense of pride overflows her chest each time a bruise's formed.

"Alpha!" Florian's voice lightly doubles with his wolf as he reaches the top of his high and slumps on the bed from exhaustion.

Feather wipes her mouth and crawls over the boy, peppering his sweat covered face with small butterfly kisses.

"You okay, Sugar?" She cooes, no one would be able to identify if it is the same person that was talking such dirty stuff to the Omega just moments ago.

"Hmm. I love you, Alpha." Florian smiles sleepily, wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck to pull her down.

Happily with eyes sparkling like stars, Feather closes the gap between their lips and kisses her mate softly.

Florian moans giddily as their tongues clash and he feels their bond illuminated like the damn sun.

They pull away and Feather boops his nose, both of them have shy yet bright smiles on their faces.

"I think you should open your mind-like now. I can feel everyone stressed out."

Feather groans and flops down on the bed next to the boy, taking a deep breath then exhaling sharply as she opens the link.

"Where the hell are you!?! We've been trying to reach you for hours!!"

That's the first thing Feather receives as soon as she opens the link, sighing before she replies.

"I've been busy. What's the matter?"

"Janson is here. With the others. Hurry your ass up here!"

Feather growls, not liking the tone of conversation. No matter how they are binded as siblings, her wolf can't take raised voices, or disrespect.