❁Chapter 14❁

The air around the pair feels too thick with tension as they lay together on the bed. On their backs and staring at the ceiling.

It's been more than 15 minutes, but none has fallen asleep yet. No matter how much they tried, they couldn't just fall asleep.

The tension consumes their relaxation, making their hearts beat faster than normal.

Feather puts her hand on the bed and it brushes against Florian's, which makes her swallow and turn to her side to see Florian already looking at her through his big lashes.

He looks about so fucking pretty right now that Feather feels hard time controlling herself.

She doesn't stop herself though, she rolls over and gets on top of him suddenly. Her hands on either side of the boy who looks up at her with big, wide eyes filled with the similar darkness swirling in them that Feather's sure her eyes share.

"Feather." Her name falls from his plump lips in a soft whisper which is enough to rile up all the pent up emotions amidst the blonde.

Feather searches in his eyes and in their bond, she finds no hesitation or uncomfort or any ounce of distress. All she feels are desire, need, want, and love.

The strength and strong emotions that flow between their bond motivate Feather to lean forward and close the gap between their lips.

Much to her delight, Florian almost instantly kisses back. He kisses her firmly, passionately while his hands tangle in her hair.

Feather moves her lips with his in a desperate dance, sliding out her tongue and pushing through the soft surface. Florian welcomes her with glory, moaning in between from the pleasant sparks that the kiss captivates.

Florian brings his hand to the end of her pony tail and pulls out the hair tie, letting her long hair fall out of it and sprawl around their latched mouths like a protected curtain.

The edges of her hair touch his skin and shoots a force of bolt through the Omega as he kisses her with all his might.

Their desire and need for the other grow and grow, the kiss becoming even more heated, but they still want more.

Feather suddenly pulls away from the kiss with a pop, a low whine escapes from the boy underneath making the girl chuckle.

She sits back on her knees, straddling Florian and places her hands on his stomach, seductively looking down at him like he is her prey.

"Patience, sweetheart. I'm all yours, and the night's still young." She winks.

Feather lets her hands rub over his chest, deliberately going over his hardened, in need of touch, nipples.

Florian arches his back and softly whimpers from the action, his response reveals a devilish smile across the Alpha's face.

"Alpha..." Her name pours out of his swollen lips in reverie, eyes falling close from how heavy they feel, breaths becoming pants as he enjoys the slow touches of his Alpha all over his body, slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

Feather pushes the shirt down his shoulders and he gets up a little to let her slide it out of him, and she throws it away, pushing Florian to lie back down by pushing his chest.