❁Chapter 5❁

A plate full of food is something Florian has never had the privilege of.

So, when one of the servants served him a plate full of fried rice, chicken strips and baby corns, along with gravy, he almost cried.

"Al-all for me?"

Feather only chuckled and nodded, enjoying the way the boy ate all of it, smiling contently afterwards.

She had made them two mugs of steaming coffee and they drank side by side.

Currently, Florian is fast asleep on Feather's bed. He requested to sleep on the floor, but his Alpha would never let him.

"Alpha." Sam calls from the door.

Feather makes sure the Omega is sleeping peacefully, then gets up to her Gamma.

"What is it?"

Sam scratches the back of his head. "Uhm the new comers. What do we do about them?"

"Do lottery based on the packs under The Black Pearl. They go to the names they get. I'll mail the Alphas. I don't want any more disruption for tonight."

"Yes, Alpha." Sam bows and leaves.

Feather gets in the washroom to clean up, her wolf still on edge a little as she wants to be near her mate all the time.

Since they haven't mated yet, the restlessness is much unbearable than normal distance.

Considering Florian is an Omega, he needs to be mated fast otherwise danger could be lured towards him.

Unmated Omega wolves often release a different kind of pheromone, especially after finding their mates.

Which puts other unmated, even mated sometimes, Alphas into a frenzy to claim.

Before anything like this happens, Feather needs to mark him and claim him.

Because if any Alpha, even by accident, dares to touch her Omega, they'd not live for another day.

Changing in her pajamas, the blonde returns to the bed. She gets under the covers but keeps a safe distance between them considering the other might be uncomfortable.

She lays on her side and admires her mate with heart eyes. Smiling to herself.

Content with the view of her mate right before her eyes, the Alpha slowly falls asleep.

__________

Feather wakes up to her wolf purring, and body warmer than usual. Smell so sweet like sugar and chocolates reins her nose buds.

Eyes fluttering open, and she comes face to face with the most adorable sight ever.

Florian's sleeping almost fully on top of her, face nestled in her breasts and arms wounded around her waist.

His mouth parted and small snores escaping his lips, he seems to be deep in sleep, peaceful and comfortable.

A flattery feeling erupts in the Alpha's chest knowing that her abused Omega has finally found some sort of peace in his life.

That she's able to make him feel comfortable so fast, so soon.

She wants him to have it all, and never go through any pain ever again.

"Flo, wake up." She softly whispers, brushing his dark curls backwards but they bounce back down.

"Mm." He hums but doesn't open his eyes yet.