1 - Philosopher's stone

Martha lived in a two bedroom apartment in a small town

Martha lived in a two bedroom apartment in a small town. She was a short chubby young lady, mother of a child. Though the h/c girl isn't her birth child.

Y/n was found out in a mountain at the footsteps of an orphanage, nobody knows how she had gotten there or why she was there. All she had was a dog tag with her first and last name on it and a dragon engraved by it. With a key attached that had the word L/n's Gringotts carved in it.

At first glance she seemed normal, short, messy hair, and still having baby fat. Though weird things had happened such as her crooked teeth becoming straight after being teased about them, people not being able to move their feet after they had pushed her down, and nose becoming cartoonishly twice the side they originally were.

All this was answered one day during summer. It was a normal day like every other day, a sunny Saturday morning. Martha not having work that day stayed home and prepared breakfast for two. She grinned as she made a perfect bear shaped head. Putting all the dirty utensils in the sink, she let out a sigh of relief.

Walking over up the stairs, knocking on the door making her presence known, she opened it. There sitting on the carpet floor was her eleven year old daughter catching up on summer homework. One of her hands fidgeting with the necklace she was found with.

"I thought you already finished that."

"I just forgot a couple of math questions."

"Well you can finish that after you eat, come on."

Setting the work aside Y/n walked down the stairs into the kitchen, the smell of the pancakes making her mouth water. Taking a seat she dug into her pancake, feeling the euphoria as she took her time to eat it.

Her moment was cut short as the two heard a bang then tapping. Martha looked over and saw an owl standing the sill of the window, admiring her planted blue bells.

Slowly opening the window, the owl flew in and dropped a letter onto Y/n's half eaten dish. Slowly opening the wax seal, she read:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards )

Dear Ms. L/n,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall,