16 - Chamber Of Secret's

"𝖬𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌!"

By next morning, however, the snow that had begun in the night had turned into a blizzard so thick that the last Herbology lesson of the term was canceled: Professor Sprout wanted to fit socks and scarves on the Mandrakes, a tricky operation she would entrust to no one else, now that it was so important for the Mandrakes to grow quickly and revive Mrs. Norris and Colin Creevey.

Y/n and Daphne wandered the halls, arms linked. Blaize and Theodore not far behind them. Y/n would turn and smile at Theodore causing him to turn bright red. Daphne would laugh while Blaize rolled his eyes.

"You know he fancies you, right?" Daphne said.

"He doesn't, nobody would like me. I'm a L/n, I'm supposedly feared," Y/n said as she looked down at the floor.

"You are as scary as Gilderoy is dangerous," Daphne said letting out a small chuckle.

"You're only saying that to make me feel better," Y/n said nudging Daphne.

"No, I'm telling you the truth."

"We get it, you guys are best friend," Blaize said in a loud voice.

Y/n looked over and made eye contact with Theo. Her face went up in temperature. She quickly looked away. Blaize looked in disgust, Theodore looked like he was about to faint. He shook his head, getting second hand embarrassment.

"ATTACK! ATTACK! ANOTHER ATTACK! NO MORTAL OR GHOST IS SAFE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ATTAAAACK!"

Blaize grabbed Y/n and Daphne wanting to get away from the shouting, but Theodore grabbed him and pulled them towards it.

Crash — crash — crash — door after door flew open along the corridor and people flooded out. For several long minutes, there was a scene of such confusion that Justin was in danger of being squashed and people kept standing in Nearly Headless Nick. Harry was pinned against the wall as the teachers shouted for quiet. Professor McGonagall came running, followed by her own class, one of whom still had black-and-white-striped hair. She used her wand to set off a loud bang, which restored silence, and ordered everyone back.

Y/n ran towards the common room, Daphne following behind her.

"This is getting out of hand," Y/n said as she paced around, her fingers tugging on her hair.

Daphne sat on the couch, waiting for Y/n to calm down. Jasper jumped onto her lap and stared at his owner. Daphne ran her pale fingers through his dark fur. She made eye contact with her best friend. Patting the couch, she smiled. Y/n let out a shaky sigh as she ambled. Plopping next Daphne, Y/n played with her blonde hair. She couldn't help but smile as she twirled a strand of her friends hair.

"Everything will sort itself out, Professor Dumbledore along with the others will take care of it. You don't have anything to worry about," Daphne stated.