13 - Chamber Of Secret's

"𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝚂𝙻𝚄𝙶𝚂!"

Harry and Y/n spent a lot of time over the next few days dodging out of sight whenever they saw Gilderoy Lockhart coming down a corridor. Harry was having a harder time having to avoid was Colin Creevey, who seemed to have memorized Harry's schedule. They, Ron, and Hermione were planning to visit Hagrid on Saturday morning.

Y/n thought she'll be able to sleep in, boy she was wrong. Pansy woke her up and was squealing and jumping. Not wanting to ask Y/n got dressed. Pansy dragged her and Daphne down to the common where the Quidditch team and Draco were standing.

"Draco made the Quidditch team!" Pansy said in excitement.

"I didn't know you tried out," Y/n said.

"I guess I forgot to tell you," Draco said as he rubs the back of his neck.

"Well, congrats," Y/n said not noticing Draco's face go pink.

Y/n and Daphne went to Great Hall because Y/n kept on saying that she was hungry. Daphne grabbed a single piece of toast while Y/n smuggled as many muffins as she could hold in her hands. They both make their way down to the Quidditch field.

They find the first free spot their eyes lands on. They sit down and see the Gryffindor team walk in. Y/n sees Harry walk in stiff-legged and still yawning. He goes over to Hermione and Ron. Y/n looks over at them as she eats her fifth smuggled muffin.

Hermione looks over at the two Slytherin girls and nods her head towards them. The two boys look over at them, Daphne was laughing with her hand over her mouth as Y/n tries to stuff her face with as many muffins as she can. They seemed to have reached their goal since Y/n fist were in the air.

As Y/n tries to swallow the muffins, Daphne notices the Gryffindor's staring and nudges Y/n. Y/n looks over and waves at them with a mouthful. Hermione makes a comment causing Harry to turn red and walk over to his team

He mounted his broomstick and kicked at the ground, soaring up into the air. The cool morning air whipped his face, causing his hair to fly around, his green eye still showing through. Y/n gets nudged by Daphne.

"Quite eyeing their seeker, we have our own," Daphne says playfully as Y/n's face heats up.

Several people in green robes were walking onto the field, broomsticks in their hands.

"I don't believe it!" Wood hissed in outrage. "I booked the field for today! We'll see about this!"

Wood shot toward the ground, landing rather harder than he meant to in his anger, staggering slightly as he dismounted. Harry, Fred, and George followed.

"Flint!" Wood bellowed at the Slytherin Captain. "This is our practice time! We got up specially! You can clear off now!"

Marcus Flint was even larger than Wood. He had a look of trollish cunning on his face as he replied, "Plenty of room for all of us, Wood."